Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a haircut today too, long overdue.
Haircut002.jpg

Haircut005.jpg

Ok.. i am down for that..

Why the hell not right?

Here ya go!

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 106
this is the most recent one of me. it was taken outside a bar the night i became an emt. we were half drunk at the time of this picture being taken. im the white one.
View attachment 2

this one's from about a year ago. bored in class.
View attachment 3

Attachments

• josh n kai.jpg
    josh n kai.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 142
  • josh.jpg
    josh.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 84
bluey said:
Shogun, Every time I see your pick I wont to comment but never know what to say. I think cos I would look at you as a very good looking guy just from another guy that might come across as a bit gay lol
lol...I look at pretty women all the time...but im straight...

Well, am not that way but can see that your a good looking guy and I would imagine that you would have no problem in getting a girl.
thats what I thought...at the same time hes dieing of loneliness :(
You have to have the confidence to go with it.

true that

tomuchnothing said:
Well i just got my hair cut yesterday and i told some of you here that i would post some pics of it so here it is :D

What do ya think?

i want to dye your hair lol, you'd totally look like punk rock

ashleigh_phoenix said:
tomuchnothing said:
Well i just got my hair cut yesterday and i told some of you here that i would post some pics of it so here it is :D

What do ya think?

well I have had it red before and I was going to do it again but money and other things caused me not to be able to sadly :( oh well next time! Hehehe

tomuchnothing said:
ashleigh_phoenix said:
tomuchnothing said:

What do ya think?

well I have had it red before and I was going to do it again but money and other things caused me not to be able to sadly :( oh well next time! Hehehe
aww,,, too bad...

ashleigh_phoenix said:
i've always thought you were a girl... :| sorry

nice pic btw
Lol, wow thanks..... :rolleyes:

Why do people always think im a girl? lol when I used to be in school the teacher would call me Rose instead of Ross.

They even have me written down as Rose on the org chart at work...

Silvernight & Ashley_Pheonix: Thanx guys, I have been compared to Keanu Reeves before, but it's just a good picture, I don't think I really look like him.

Bluey: It doesn't come across gay at all, infact on the contrary. You're comfortable enough in your sexuality to recognize the looks of another man and give an honest opinion then move on. I do the same thing. Also I wished I could get a girl with no trouble, sadly I suffer with about the lowest confidence and highest anxiety levels you could imagine. But thank you for your compliment mate. :)

E.M.E: Thank you too hun, it's always nice to be labelled "cute" if only I could see it myself. I am dying of loneliness, but it feels a bit better roaming around this place. :)

Okay! *deep breath* About 3 pages have gone by that I have to catch up with in this thread! XDDD

tomuchnothing: I adore your new haircut! It looks so cute and spiffy on you. *feels the spikyness* hehe I lurve it <3. It's too bad you couldn't get colour put in it though. Still awesome.

Sloth: I love your expressions XDD So great. But the haircut is very nice, goes well with the (wouldn't call it a goatee but wouldn't call it a beard either) facial hair? XDD I don't want that to sound as it does. It looks great though haha.

Blogger: You have such a cheery smile <333 So pretty! And you have red glasses (I love red) If I wore glasses I would so want yours haha. And I'm not sure if I pick it out right but, do you have a nose ring? (pardon my pun there...pick it out haha, sorry I'm hyper). If you do, it looks cute on you. If not, my eyes have decieved me once again lol.

Occipudding: You look like you'd be a lot of fun to go drinking with haha. I love the random picture of you in class. You probably didn't, but could you imagine the blindness of that shot if the flash was on? 0_o Oi! You look great though ^_^

Shogun: You still look great and I still think you would look awesome in renaissance clothing <3 You should do a pic with a great big smile!!!! Really big. haha

Picture1312.jpg

hey hey
sorry for the bad quality pic
btw its been another few monthes since i stopped by , been checking my messages here so logging in and out to do some tag relay messageing with old friends here. so i thought i would give you my recent pic of me talking on webcam with my guy back in usa, atm i am back in japan for next 6 weeks while i pack out my house, and take care of alot of legal documents ,cant wait to go back to the usa in my own place and working again.

funny a year ago i was very unhappy hit a low which made me come to this forum when i realized at the rate i was going i was gonna die ........decided to make a total change and i havent regretted it since .i met a wonderful man 8 years my senior who loves me (9 monthes dateing), treats me very well like i never knew a man could be so kind ,he encourages me to find what i need to be happy .
i have two jobs luckily that can be done at the same time ,one in office and one remote by cellphone and portable fax ,so i am pulling 10 hours of paycheck in only 5 hours of time.can sleep in late & take my youngest to kindergarten and still be home to make supper.my new place is 1 block from my office(a 2min walk)......
all this coming from a girl who spent the last 18 years abused and terrified of her husband and being left alone ,never left my house or talked with anyone but my children .never thought i would ever have friends in real life outside the computer or a job and supporting not only myself but 3 children on my own.but i am doing it !cause i wanted it bad enough i just had to take that step that seemed impossiable , had to keep my eyes open for every chance i had to change my life and get out and i took it the 1st chance i had and have been makeing continuous steps forward and up ever since.

never found happiness in food , alcohol or at the bottom of my antidepressant bottles, i found it once i gave up everything and only thought to make life better for me and 3 girls so they wont have to live through what i have ,more than for myself i did it for them and i am now also benefiting deeply from that.
i hope everyone finds a way to break thier bad habits , leave whatever imprisons them and go look for what you need and take it =))

much love
not so lonely2beeme
age 36 (life just starting=)
ps hey bluey and lonelygirl ,hows my favorite forum haunts? miss you much ,wish me luck as i wish all the best for you guys too!!! TTYL

:)hah Looking good there L2B Loving the pink lipstick :D and god I forgot what big blue eyes your have :) Good to see you looking so well. ps am doing fantastic to day my self. Felling great and looking just as good :)

Latest posts

Back