Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahah thank you , but how come cute and scary ? :p , cuz i have no smile or ? and yeah I don't usually smile in photos ><

Felix said:
Nice "afro" Moe ;)

Cute and a little scary at the same time, Jason :p

Moe said:
hahah thank you , but how come cute and scary ? :p , cuz i have no smile or ? and yeah I don't usually smile in photos ><

Felix said:
Nice "afro" Moe ;)

Cute and a little scary at the same time, Jason :p

That second paragraph was meant for anotheer user (Lone Killer). Sorry it was a bit confusing ;)

Here is me playing a gig with hat included. :p

lolvfb.png

Mock-up with my friend who was going to make pictures of me and the group I instructed. She didn't make it on time though so I had to shoot with her.

56CXG.jpg

Icarus North said:
479281_750797962912_931449497_o-1.jpg

This is the most recent one of me, a few months ago at a Greek festival, in a Greek mens fishermens cap.

I like it!

Pretty girl! : )

Okiedokes said:
Picture013.jpg

I dunno.. was messing around with the camera. lol

Wow, those blue eyes! : )

emptyspace said:

I want one!

RE: veronica

Me like. : )

Lovely girl!

I am the fat guy in back with the green tie.

.jpg

VideoVidiVisum said:
487903_10150946976708051_1731932593_n.jpg

Oh, about 250ish pop tabs... from ONE day. And I didn't drink a single one.

Cute!

Peaches said:
shall I do it? not? a moment of sadness is clouding my mind, I shall do it then, here it is, in case anyone is curious

Was gonna have pears...but now I want peaches. :p

Hoffy said:
New pic of me taken last night.

photo-37.jpg

Very cute girl.

Tear of the Goddess said:
Me in acting cool mode in a really small lift.

2wddr14.jpg

Either you're a big guy or that is really an extremely small lift! I'm intrigued by it! Where is that?

For the record. I know that crossing my arms like that seems pompous, but I just couldn't decide on how to pose for the picture. I was uncomfortable in front of the camera. It felt like I was having a mugshot taken of me or something.

LoneKiller said:
For the record. I know that crossing my arms like that seems pompous, but I just couldn't decide on how to pose for the picture. I was uncomfortable in front of the camera. It felt like I was having a mugshot taken of me or something.

You know I always thought that was a North America/Canada thing :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back