Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rdor said:
Iceman's concept of ugly is distorted. I would stop calling yourself that. It's like going to Somalia then complaining about your life to the locals.

I'm not sure that I understand you.

Iceman1978 said:
rdor said:
Iceman's concept of ugly is distorted. I would stop calling yourself that. It's like going to Somalia then complaining about your life to the locals.

I'm not sure that I understand you.

You calling yourself ugly is slightly offensive to people who are genuinely ugly. Something like that. Anyway, I think we have established now that you're not. Commence the pictures :)

Here's me a few years back. I'm a car nut but I don't like the doors on this one. I would still accept it as a gift though LOL :)

DSC01959_zpsd9e4fd57.jpg

Always gotta smile for a photo :) There were no Azures there, then my smile probably would've pushed up my nose into my forehead LOL

If that's your fake-camera-smile then ****, you're good at it.
Even if my smile is genuine the foto looks like crap.
I believe the scientific term for it is "Shitty fotograph syndrome"

Sigma said:

No always a real smile. I never force a smile for a photo although i believe people should smile and feel good about themselves when they have their picture taken. Maybe you're being hard on yourself if you think your photo looks like crap?

Lefty Lonely said:
Sigma said:

No always a real smile. I never force a smile for a photo although i believe people should smile and feel good about themselves when they have their picture taken. Maybe you're being hard on yourself if you think your photo looks like crap?

Well that, and people telling me my foto's look like crap :p

Iceman1978 said:
Lefty, Nice pic. Was that at the Pebble Beach car show?

Hey, well it was at the Pebble Beach of the East Coast, the Amelia Island Concours dElegance here in Florida . Its very comparable to Pebble, lots of the same cars appear there.. Ive been going every year but it has been getting more and more expensive :-(

ThisSideOfTheRainbow said:
Iceman1978 said:
Amelia Island is very nice.

Have you been to Hilton Head or Kiawah?

You know of Amelia Island? I lived there for almost 15 years. :)

Every year in March surely you've seen the traffic jams of antique cars :D

teach said:
You're very flattering John, but greatly mistaken, as many are, that if you're "good-looking" you're not lonely. I went the circuit in college, was a cheerleader, attended the parties, dated all the "right" guys, but it was so fake. I felt so detached from the crowd even while standing in the middle of them. I played the part, but couldn't connect with them. I didn't feel I was better than, just knew I wasn't like them. (Maybe others felt the same as I did and we were all fake, who knows.) I found more and more that gave me reason to pull away, I didn't drink (can you imagine what the frat parties were like when I always jumped to be the DD so it wasn't so obvious that I didn't drink), didn't sleep around (became considered a real prude by some), etc. I never really found a real way to socialize, but I never really felt I wanted to honestly be in their company to start with. Wow, I've rambled. Sorry!

that's good that you don't drink! you don't have to drink to fit in. i'm suprised you were considered a prude for not sleeping around. its hard for women. they're either called a "slut" or "prude" depending on who they are. i never liked the concept of frats because i always thought of them as excuses for people to get drunk/laid. something very unsavoring to me and my religion that is more conservative. it's also best to find friends that have similiar interests with you instead of people that seem "popular."

also as for uploading a pic of myself i'm too shy to do so :/

Latest posts

Back