Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xninjaguyx said:
Here's a couple recent pics. Was hesitant to post any but here's nothing.

1y8vnq.jpg

1e3mlh.jpg

My hair's gotten long, need to cut it.
Don't know why the pics came out so large, or sideways... Maybe they just look like that on my phone. I usually look weird in my pics when I try to smile for the camera, but I think these came out ok.
And yea that's me smiling for the camera :)

For some reason they're not showing up on my screen.

ladyforsaken said:

Maybe that's for the best... Do you have a pic up?
I used tinypic.com and the pics look huge on my phone.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I actually have a lot of chest hair, but not the kind of chest that is good for it.

Persians tend to be a little hairy, but I'm a bit more than average.
Funny story, I went to Iran for a year and a half, and missed more than a year of school. When I came back to Texas I was 15 and went to enroll for the year I missed. I was only close to a year older than the rest of the kids in the 8th grade, but the prinicipal said because I was so tall and already had a little bit of facial hair growing, she'll let me skip to the 9th grade if I could pass the 8th grade final exams. Then she gave me a copy of each test and a link to a website with all the answers for them! Haha I got to miss half of middle school but still started high school at the same time as everyone else.

xninjaguyx said:
ladyforsaken said:

Maybe that's for the best... Do you have a pic up?
I used tinypic.com and the pics look huge on my phone.

That is not for the best! Grrrr.
No, I do not have a pic up. :)

xninjaguyx said:
Funny story, I went to Iran for a year and a half, and missed more than a year of school. When I came back to Texas I was 15 and went to enroll for the year I missed. I was only close to a year older than the rest of the kids in the 8th grade, but the prinicipal said because I was so tall and already had a little bit of facial hair growing, she'll let me skip to the 9th grade if I could pass the 8th grade final exams. Then she gave me a copy of each test and a link to a website with all the answers for them! Haha I got to miss half of middle school but still started high school at the same time as everyone else.

That has got to be one of the most craziest unbelievable stories I've heard so far in my life. Seriously?!

ladyforsaken said:
xninjaguyx said:

That has got to be one of the most craziest unbelievable stories I've heard so far in my life. Seriously?!

Yea, true story

@LeaningIntoTheMuse
I'll feel self-conscience too, and I'll look at my pic and think I look silly with my lip slightly risen, or think that I should have found a better pic and consider taking it down. But then I'll think that it's not that bad, I don't think anyone will be bothered, and if I find a better picture I'll just post or replace it.
I promise, you look just fine. Don't think there's anything at all wrong with it. If you still feel angsty, you could always post a new pic as well.
But you look good.

@Muse
I look like I'm ******* retarded! Like my head's been caught in an elevator door. And my features are so ugly; like downward pointing nose with a large bump, narrow set crushed in eye sockets and a forehead that recesses into nothing.
Women would find you average to good-looking. If you *are* worried just get a shorter haircut, one that suites your head shape.

Avril lavigne is one of my musical guilty pleasures. On the other side of the room are the Genesis, yes, rush, and Beatles posters.

I actually think I look better With long hair. With short hair, I look like a 14 year old boy. And my beards always look terrible...like Charles manson terrible.

Thanks for the kind words. I just have been told I was ugly growing up, and I still believe it.

Latest posts

Back