Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
What if I'm too lazy to PM you for it? :cool:

Is that a subtle request of some sort?

What if I'm too lazy to reply to you're message?

Oh, wait... honeysuckle.

Just to be clear, I only share my images with people who specifically request to see them without beating around the bush in an obscure fashion. Also, comments about my genitalia were in fact made in jest and any request to see them must be made with valid credit cards. This is, of course, aimed an no one in particular.

****, I don't have much credit on my card at the moment, unless you sell them for under 14 dollars CND

Sci-Fi said:
****, I don't have much credit on my card at the moment, unless you sell them for under 14 dollars CND

I'm sorry, I don't accept Canadian currency. Though I do accept Monopoly money if you have any of that to hand?

Sci-Fi said:
Haven't you ever seen our currency, Canadian money is Monopoly money.

Yeah but at least with Monopoly money I can use it to actually play Monopoly, they won't let us use Canadian money...

I jest of course, any country that celebrates our queen is a friend of mine. Except the French bits... :p

Sci-Fi said:
My bits have zero french in them. :D

In that case lets all have a nice cup of tea, listen to God Save the Queen and rejoice over the fact that England are beating Australia in the Ashes. Only another month or so to find out who wins...

Sigma said:
mountainvista said:
It's been a while...

crazyeyes_zps758dfd89.jpg

For a short time only. haha

Ledia said:

Lovely pictures, and lovely glasses ^^

nice photo. Your a nice looking lass !

Danielle said:

nice photo and a nice, friendly smile !

Ledia said:
ladyforsaken said:
9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:
9006 said:
You just know this originated from Facebook.

No, it didn't. :p

Did you make it?

No, I just googled it. They have a lot of those "Keep calm..." signs out there. Have a look! :D
lol they sure have. We can spend days readign all the "keep calms" :p

Or use them endlessly in the last person wins thread.

Latest posts

Back