Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys you are too kind (although I don't believe any of you :)), I just realised my eyebrows weren't done :p.

Thanks user 130057 although have you not seen the wrinkles! :) And I bet you don't look 60, are you on here I haven't looked alot through this thread :)

Grace, you are gorgeous! And you definitely don't look 35!

Old picture of me, but for those who are wondering...(it's from April.) As usual, I look like a teenager, lol.

Attachments

• IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 76
GraceBlossom said:
Thanks user 130057 although have you not seen the wrinkles! :) And I bet you don't look 60, are you on here I haven't looked alot through this thread :)

I may be, but if I am, it's probably an awful picture that I had 2 random paragliders take at the top of a mountain.

Perhaps one day I'll take a proper picture where I'm not squinting into the sun... I may even smile and everything!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Grace, you are gorgeous! And you definitely don't look 35!

Old picture of me, but for those who are wondering...(it's from April.) As usual, I look like a teenager, lol.

Awww that is so nice of you to say, I have never been called that, thank you so much :)!

You are handsome :) you remind me of someone I know!

Latest posts

Back