Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No no no you're doing the shirtless ****** shot all wrong! You have to use your phone, and the bahroom mirror, while holding one arm up to show off the sexy abs and strongman arm ;D

Just kidding. You're handsome though ^^ (The more I read this thread the more I wonder how lots of you are single? :/)

EveWasFramed said:
I know. But we still miss you! :D

Shippy!! Agreed, missed seeing you around here. Hope you're well. :)

An archist, nice pic! Why did you decide to shave all your beard only to hate it later? Lol.

Swirlturtle.. turn on the flash of your cam! :p

An archist said:
I shaved my beard and I hate myself for doing it. Also, I just want to reestablish myself here...and what better way to do that? Shirtless ****** shot!!!

Snapshot_20130805_zps024294d3.jpg

Archy <3
dont hate yourself. you're too cute to hate yourself :D

ladyforsaken said:

But then you will see my ugly face! :p kidding ^^

Also... Indeed, good looking lad you are, archy :)

ladyforsaken said:
EveWasFramed said:
I know. But we still miss you! :D

swirlturtle said:
ladyforsaken said:

Swirly, from what I tried to make out from that picture... with my super vision.. there is no way you should be calling yourself ugly. Now, where's that flash on button? Let's try this again, swirly. :p

^ maybe Imma post one if you post your pic too lady :p but I do feel ugly latey due to a very severe looking skin allergy :/

Also..OMG i already edited that double quotes!!! -.-

swirlturtle said:
^ maybe Imma post one if you post your pic too lady :p but I do feel ugly latey due to a very severe looking skin allergy :/

Also..OMG i already edited that double quotes!!! -.-

:p but you've already posted your picture, just something went wrong there with the flash.
I'm sorry to hear about your skin allergy though :\ *hugs*

jzinsky said:
Btw, if anyone can guide me to working this webcam y'all can have a fresh picture of me now :)

Isn't there like a software for your webcam on your computer that you can go into to snap pictures / videos?

ladyforsaken said:
jzinsky said:
Btw, if anyone can guide me to working this webcam y'all can have a fresh picture of me now :)

Isn't there like a software for your webcam on your computer that you can go into to snap pictures / videos?

I have no idea, unless it comes with windows. I have skype if that'll work?

To think I used to be really computer savvy, now I can't even place a blushing face to show my embarrassment!

Senamian said:
This was a picture last year, right after starting to get back up to a healthy weight after a bad money-tight year. Don't have any current pictures, because... I hate pictures.

98ynbm.jpg

Ye gods of curvature, you're a lovely one. You should've gone with "Red Sonja" as your online name....

(I know who that is) I still like the receding hair line with wavy blonde medium length hair ;p

Latest posts

Back