Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
^^^Nice, man.

Cheers. I've actually been going through a bit of a phase of Fender hate and Gibson love over the 9 months or so. But these last few days I've been giving my two Jap Strats a little more attention than the total neglect they were receiving.

Stonelands said:
Cheers. I've actually been going through a bit of a phase of Fender hate and Gibson love over the 9 months or so. But these last few days I've been giving my two Jap Strats a little more attention than the total neglect they were receiving.

I'm not really a brand loyalist when it comes to guitars. Whatever the brand, I'll always prefer a Les Paul.

And if I had to choose between a strat and a tele, it'd always be the latter. :cool:

don't sell the strat, you'll regret it someday if you don't have one..
I once sold a 1967 Gibson les paul because I wasn't into the sound at the time and wanted to upgrade my amp.
I kicked myself for about 10yrs until I bought another les paul lol.
that being said.. I prefer fenders, my hands are too big for the tight Gibson fret boards and its a totally different sound.

nice pic btw ;p

Walley said:
don't sell the strat, you'll regret it someday if you don't have one..
I once sold a 1967 Gibson les paul because I wasn't into the sound at the time and wanted to upgrade my amp.
I kicked myself for about 10yrs until I bought another les paul lol.
that being said.. I prefer fenders, my hands are too big for the tight Gibson fret boards and its a totally different sound.

nice pic btw ;p

Oh man, a 67 Les Paul would sell for a bit now!

Guitars
th_goo.gif

Stonelands said:

Green Strat is now sold haha almost sold the white one as well but plugged it in two nights ago and am not sure I want to get rid of it now...

Nice socks! :cool:

lol, just messing with you :p

Looking great. With a sense of humour, as I see. Do you like telling jokes?

I'm still here, lol.

This is me about 50lbs lighter than the last time I posted a pic... which was forever ago. Also the beard and glasses are new too.

Attachments

• 1387685004512.jpg
    1387685004512.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 104
ahah, very nice! one question: what is with the beards? Why are all the guys growing one? Everyone I asked to, they say they don't care for fashion, but they are all growing a beard simultaneously. Why do you think is that?

I could never grow a beard like that, it starts itching me when I get stubble nevermind that long. Some guys say it stops itching after a certain point but I never let it get that far.

Ryan, edgecrusher, nice pictures! Hmm, I do think that it makes you look more bad-ass when you have some facial hair. Either that or it would make you look sloppy... but so far, I've not seen a sloppy looking bearded person on this thread. Haha..

Latest posts

Back