Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glasses face.
always feel weird taking this kind of picture.

P6250044.jpg

Rawr! said:
Somebody get a fire extinguisher and put her out! 'Cause that's a hottie!

Easy there now mate, *ties rawr down*

This is what cold showers are for lol

Bluey said:
Rawr! said:
Somebody get a fire extinguisher and put her out! 'Cause that's a hottie!

Easy there now mate, *ties rawr down*

This is what cold showers are for lol

Hey now. I meant it in a, "**** girl, you got it goin' on!" kind of way, not a "I'm old and horny and covering my screen in Rawr! juice" kind of way. :p

Rawr! said:
Hey now. I meant it in a, "**** girl, you got it goin' on!" kind of way, not a "I'm old and horny and covering my screen in Rawr! juice" kind of way. :p

LOL! Why not? There's nothing wrong with that... Everyone here has covered there screen with Rawr! juice at least once in their lifetimes... (crap, I just found my new favorite innuendo... That's some funny shite)

Naleena said:
Hello, Zem
You are so pretty! :) That's a beautiful picture! I don't think anyone is noticing the glasses...lol

glasses? :cool:

Seriously, I have NEVER seen an unattractive girl in these forums. If any of you ladies are uncomfortable with your appearance, STOP IT!

They really suit you, Zem!! :) I envy people who look good in glasses, I'm really short sighted but I look really daft in glasses so I wear them only when I absolutely need to haha.

I dont think its true.
Judging from the avatar ur very pretty. Change the style.

you are all very nice...
but I wanna see more pics!

ahem panda, you're so supercute, you'd look great in coke bottle frames.
pictures plzz

nu pikshur.
wid mie nu hayre.
beekuz eye diddunt put a pikshur uv it wen i kut it munths ago...

so yeah, new picture.
it's my avatar.
with the title of my story on my hand :]

Oh, You hide your face mate. And why promise to not post another one?

I do you a deal, you post one where we can see your face and all post another one of me :D lol

Latest posts

Back