Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah Regumika, nice pic.
I feel the need to reorganise your bathroom sink now... :p

Indifferent, you look nice - you have that classic soldier-in-one-of-those-movies look though.

ladyforsaken said:
you look nice - you have that classic soldier-in-one-of-those-movies look though.
Probably because I die in the next scene :p thanks you guys- I appreciate it- it's an ongoing struggle lol

Indifferent said:
ladyforsaken said:
you look nice - you have that classic soldier-in-one-of-those-movies look though.
Probably because I die in the next scene :p thanks you guys- I appreciate it- it's an ongoing struggle lol

Noooo, the kind where you survive and come home a recognised hero and have your face on posters all over the town/country. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Noooo, the kind where you survive and come home a recognised hero and have your face on posters all over the town/country. :)

If only, If only lol someone said they thought I had confidence issues because women are attracted to confidence but this is how I always look so I don't see it.

Indifferent said:
ladyforsaken said:

If only, If only lol someone said they thought I had confidence issues because women are attracted to confidence but this is how I always look so I don't see it.

As a straight dude, I have to say you really do look pretty good. Keep it up man.

Indifferent said:
ladyforsaken said:

Well, do you think you have confidence issues? Just cos several people think you do doesn't make it true. You probably know better than them anyway. So believe in yourself, and believe us when we say you look good.

^See, even kamya agrees!

ladyforsaken said:
Indifferent said:
ladyforsaken said:

Well, do you think you have confidence issues? Just cos several people think you do doesn't make it true. You probably know better than them anyway. So believe in yourself, and believe us when we say you look good.

^See, even kamya agrees!

I agree with everyone! There's nothing wrong in your looks, you look good.

ladyforsaken said:
I might have issues, be generally screwed up in the head, but confidence isn't one of them. Sometimes, sure, but as an issue? I don't buy it. Those people are grasping at straws as to why I've been single so long yet they don't see me as datable themselves so that's a ridiculous conclusion.
lonelyfairy said:
I agree with everyone! There's nothing wrong in your looks, you look good.
kamya said:
As a straight dude, I have to say you really do look pretty good. Keep it up man.
Thank you! :) I did not expect all these compliments.

Today...

DS_zps17c7cf7a.jpg

did I mention Eve's eyebrows as my possibly unreachable goal? yes I did
beautiful, just beautiful

I like to keep you guessing, so here's a profile-ish view. I'll tell you it was intended to look this way and that it had nothing to do with the amount of sun on my phone.

SAM_0209_zps8ed23901.png

user 130057 said:
I like to keep you guessing, so here's a profile-ish view. I'll tell you it was intended to look this way and that it had nothing to do with the amount of sun on my phone.

SAM_0209_zps8ed23901.png

good pic

Me and Ann from work who I call 'Hurricane Annie' or 'The Volcano' lol

Latest posts

Back