Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Littlesecret, you're beautiful - inside and out. But I've always known that. :)

Thank you peach, I feel the same about you and we need a Skype catch up soon. :D

I was playing around with Photo Booth tonight. I usually hate selfies, but I thought this was cute. My dog isn't into the kisses.

Nicolelt said:
I was playing around with Photo Booth tonight. I usually hate selfies, but I thought this was cute. My dog isn't into the kisses.

Bonny ^^ at least the pooch is into cuddles

kamya said:
MrPaul said:

Does bonny mean cool?

bonny
ˈbɒni/
adjective
Scottish / Northern English
adjective: bonny; comparative adjective: bonnier; superlative adjective: bonniest; adjective: bonnie
attractive or beautiful.
"a bonny lass"
synonyms: beautiful, attractive, handsome, pretty, gorgeous, good-looking, nice-looking, well favoured, fetching, prepossessing, ravishing, stunning

Google is your friend ;)

MrPaul said:
kamya said:
MrPaul said:

Does bonny mean cool?

bonny
ˈbɒni/
adjective
Scottish / Northern English
adjective: bonny; comparative adjective: bonnier; superlative adjective: bonniest; adjective: bonnie
attractive or beautiful.
"a bonny lass"
synonyms: beautiful, attractive, handsome, pretty, gorgeous, good-looking, nice-looking, well favoured, fetching, prepossessing, ravishing, stunning

Google is your friend ;)

OoOooooOoh ;) ;)

zibafu said:
I have no pictures from like now, couple from a couple of years ago

assuming they load for people

An old pet and me

44397_414568166641_6182861_n.jpg

And an action shot

12436_177960281641_6879571_n.jpg

You look super familiar Zibafu, I don't know if it because you look like someone famous or I've seen you before! Which I very much doubt. Has anyone ever told you that you look like anyone famous? I needs to know lol :p

Littlesecret said:
You look super familiar Zibafu, I don't know if it because you look like someone famous or I've seen you before! Which I very much doubt. Has anyone ever told you that you look like anyone famous? I needs to know lol :p

yes... I've been told... I look like... jim carrey

:club:

zibafu said:
Littlesecret said:

yes... I've been told... I look like... jim carrey

Ha yeah you kinda do from that picture but I don't think that's who I'm thinking about. If I remember I'll let you know, I'm sure your on absolute tenterhooks wanting to know who it is! 😝

zibafu said:
absolutely not !!

an outrageous accusation

but seriously who ?

Haha! I'm thinking now, It may just be one of my old neighbours! In which case I apologise for all this crap lol

Latest posts

Back