Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DVEUS said:
33mmrdf.jpg

You have such long hair. really nice. :)

You're all looking lovely, ladies. I'm now noticing that there has been a distinct lack of males posting photos lately...

I aim to upload a pic of my "mug" sooner or later.
Since I bought this new laptop PC, I do not have old files loaded from my defunct desktop PC. And, since I have no smartphone or camera, I have to rely on shots taken by other folks. I don't like having my photo / pic taken.
I'll need to "X" out the ex on the most recent pix. My photoshop program won't run on my new laptop (the OS is too new for my ancient edition of Photoshop).
There are several pix of 'me' floating 'round on the internet, but I'll never reveal my true identity here :p

ABrokenMan said:
I aim to upload a pic of my "mug" sooner or later.
Since I bought this new laptop PC, I do not have old files loaded from my defunct desktop PC. And, since I have no smartphone or camera, I have to rely on shots taken by other folks. I don't like having my photo / pic taken.
I'll need to "X" out the ex on the most recent pix. My photoshop program won't run on my new laptop (the OS is too new for my ancient edition of Photoshop).
There are several pix of 'me' floating 'round on the internet, but I'll never reveal my true identity here :p

Hmmm time to do some sleuthing I reckon ^.^

user 130057 said:
You're all looking lovely, ladies. I'm now noticing that there has been a distinct lack of males posting photos lately...

I wouldn't want to put a photo of me on here.
All the ladies are nice looking !

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
user 130057 said:

I'm trying, but my photo's too big apperantly.

Sign up to Photobucket or one of the other hosting sites and then just link to it here. I presume you're attempting to upload it to the ALL server?

user 130057 said:
user 130057 said:

Sign up to Photobucket or one of the other hosting sites and then just link to it here. I presume you're attempting to upload it to the ALL server?

Well, it's on Facebook. I'll try linking it through that.

user 130057 said:
user 130057 said:

Well, it's on Facebook. I'll try linking it through that.

I presume that will work provided your privacy settings on Facebook allow it.

user 130057 said:

All the ladies are lovely. As for guys not posting, my pic is already up here, so I've already done my part. :D

Case said:
user 130057 said:

All the ladies are lovely. As for guys not posting, my pic is already up here, so I've already done my part. :D

there are 800+ pages :(

DVEUS said:
Case said:
user 130057 said:

That's why you can use the handy Search Thread button to the lower right of the thread. Type in a user's name and you can see if they posted a pic of themselves.

Case said:
DVEUS said:
Case said:
user 130057 said:

That's why you can use the handy Search Thread button to the lower right of the thread. Type in a user's name and you can see if they posted a pic of themselves.

you learned me...:club:
or you could have just posted your pic again...:rolleyes2:

Case said:
DVEUS said:
you learned me...:club:
or you could have just posted your pic again...:rolleyes2:

And deprive you the fun of the search? Why would I do such a thing? :)

oh i don't know...because you're a super nice person like that...call me an optimist...:D

Case said:
Case said:
And now to drop this down a few notches, here I am.

Fine. Here you go. Don't ever say I'm not a super nice person. Devious? Mmmmaybe. ;)

see...you ARE a super nice person...and yes...devious it is ;)...nice to meet you case the super cute nice guy :)

Latest posts

Back