Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's me in my winter outfit. This is as comfortable as I get publicly...

QAQE2p0.jpg

EveWasFramed said:
:D Nice to see you, Rodent.

I suppose seeing is relative here, isn't it? :p

SophiaGrace said:
Rodent is handsome. :)

Oh please, the last time I shared my pic people could actually see my face and they already told me I'm handsome. :D
And now it's just my eyes. It's all a mystery to me...

user 130057 said:
Congratulations on joining the fabulous winter hat club. Total number of members so far: 2

user 130057, your hat actually inspired me to get mine out of my wardrobe...and I wear it proudly. ;)

Rodent said:
SophiaGrace said:

Oh please, the last time I shared my pic people could actually see my face and they already told me I'm handsome. :D

I know, but for some reason only seeing part of your face was enough for me to know you are handsome. It was enough for me to be able to visualize the rest of your face.

SophiaGrace said:
Rodent said:
SophiaGrace said:

I know, but for some reason only seeing part of your face was enough for me to know you are handsome. It was enough for me to be able to visualize the rest of your face.

Now you have awakened my curiousity. Did that visualization include a buzzcut hairstyle and a short and messy full beard? :)

Rodent said:
user 130057 said:
Congratulations on joining the fabulous winter hat club. Total number of members so far: 2

user 130057, your hat actually inspired me to get mine out of my wardrobe...and I wear it proudly. ;)

As you should - it's a fantastic hat. Us buzzcut sporting folks need a good hat in these cold months :)

Rodent said:
SophiaGrace said:
Rodent said:
SophiaGrace said:

Now you have awakened my curiousity. Did that visualization include a buzzcut hairstyle and a short and messy full beard? :)

Well, now it does. :p

I think it was more the shape of your face and the features I could see though that made me realize it.

SophiaGrace said:
Rodent said:
SophiaGrace said:
Rodent said:
SophiaGrace said:

Well, now it does. :p

I think it was more the shape of your face and the features I could see though that made me realize it.

Heh, I like to think I covered up all the critical areas to leave room for imagination. Let's maintain this positive illusion then. ;)

Incoming crappy webcam pic

Attachments

• Snapshot_20141206_041655 (2).jpg
    Snapshot_20141206_041655 (2).jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 88
Untitled_zpsd210a4aa.png

Flossasaurus on the attack!

I be lookin good as hell for as lonely as I am. I dressed like this for court lol. Maybe that's how I got the cases dismissed. "This cat dresses far too nice for us to put him in jail. He gon get raped!" xDDDD

Latest posts

Back