Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
LadyF: I've definitely not lost any weight. My weight has been stable in the upper end of the healthy range for well over a year now. If I took that hoodie off it would be easier to tell how big I actually am :)

It must have been a previous photo but I thought you were much bigger (muscular) myself... if a hoodie can take that much mass off me I will go buy one right now. :)

Nice to see you again user 130057, nice smile! :) Just as some others, i also noticed you seemed to be thinner! As lf said, do eat well! We need you to be strong! :D

user 130057 said:
OK, so I haven't posted in this for a while and the thread is on life support lately, so in an attempt to get some of the regulars to post a few pics...

Today, I went for a very long walk through a forest, by a river...

...eventually coming out halfway up a mountain.

Some git then took an impromptu photo of me mid-speech.

This was all too much for me so I decided to adopt a more comfortable position...

Great photo's.

I will have to visit the lakes one day !

Rodent said:
black/white picture even. Still in the league of bald/shaven folks of course...

vPBIfoz.jpg

Haaaaaandsomeeee :D

I assure you, Rosey, that I eat like a horse. I am only 5'9 and I weigh 170lbs - so I am in no way thinner ;)

Aisha, thanks for the kind words. I do go wandering around the lakes and mountains quite frequently. There are loads of threads in the 'Express Yourself' forum of walks I took a long time ago, but I'm not sure if the pictures are even still available - a lot of them were hosted on webspace that I no longer pay for. I might start up another with some pics of the Lake District.

TB, you really should visit the Lake District sometime. It's not that far from you and you'd love taking photos here. It's also very condensed, so you could easily get around on a bike. If you don't fancy that, there is an adequate bus service to most areas.

Lonely Sutton, they honestly do make me look smaller, but the pictures you're referring to probably flattered me too. I was wearing a slim T-shirt and my back is perfectly straight; correct posture will do wonderful things for the way you look ;)

Now to allay any further fears... I took this 15 mins ago. I was hot, sweaty, irritable and had to use a timer, so it's not looking great, but I'm not smaller ;)

user 130057 said:
I might start up another with some pics of the Lake District.

Do. =) I don't think most people would get tired of seeing the beauty of nature.

I got a picture. Well I did have one. The person who took it said it broke the camera but that's not the truth. There was something wrong with the camera to begin with.

Rodent said:
Oh what the hell, I take the challenge. It's my first non-black/white picture even. Still in the league of bald/shaven folks of course...

vPBIfoz.jpg

Mr Rodent: I think I can speak for Triple Bogey as well as myself here; we would give our right arms to be your age again and have that bone structure.

user 130057 said:
TB, you really should visit the Lake District sometime. It's not that far from you and you'd love taking photos here. It's also very condensed, so you could easily get around on a bike. If you don't fancy that, there is an adequate bus service to most areas.

I've actually thought about visiting the Lake District when I was around in England, but sadly I never voiced those thoughts lol. I should've just ventured on my own anyway. I always hear it's a beautiful place perfect as a tourist spot as well.

Okay user 130057, pictures speak a thousand words. Thank you for clearing our doubts, you've not lost weight and still look as good as you did the last time we saw you. :p

BeyondShy said:
I got a picture. Well I did have one. The person who took it said it broke the camera but that's not the truth. There was something wrong with the camera to begin with.

I'm sure your picture did not break the camera. That's mean of that person to say. You could always join in and share your picture here if you feel comfortable, BS.

user 130057 said:
OK, so I haven't posted in this for a while and the thread is on life support lately, so in an attempt to get some of the regulars to post a few pics...

Today, I went for a very long walk through a forest, by a river...

...eventually coming out halfway up a mountain.

Some git then took an impromptu photo of me mid-speech.

This was all too much for me so I decided to adopt a more comfortable position...

****!, This is the first time I saw Caveman and man! You're indeed something. Specially with head and that attitude :D

Rodent said:
You're looking excellent there, user 130057. Can't say anything about the weight loss, but you seem healthy to me...can't be worse than my 130 pounds.

user 130057 said:

Oh what the hell, I take the challenge. It's my first non-black/white picture even. Still in the league of bald/shaven folks of course...

vPBIfoz.jpg

Ah, You doesn't look scary at all, Rodent. yay! Thanks again :D

ardour said:
Mr Rodent: I think I can speak for Triple Bogey as well as myself here; we would give our right arms to be your age again and have that bone structure.

Thanks, ardour. But there's not much to envy here since I'm nothing but bones. You'd be better off appreciating your own healthier look. I know, cause I have seen your picture here back in days...and there was nothing off about you besides a stern look which we probably share.

But I'd give you some of my looks for free since I don't use them anyway. Just remember, looks don't matter without confidence and a sensible attitude.

PenDragon said:
Ah, You doesn't look scary at all, Rodent. yay! Thanks again :D

Shove it, PD. I told you to leave me alone before so stop teasing and annoying the honeysuckle out of me by acting all buddy-buddy in public. You are my mortal enemy and nothing is ever gonna change that.

^ Mortal Enemy, Ummm, No. but yeah No more Public teasing that I can guarantee :D

Sorry Man, no more disturbance in your peace.
*not crossing my fingers* that means I'm telling truth ;)

Peace out (^_^)V

Latest posts

Back