Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
281d9hc.jpg

kamya said:
Taller guys are usually seen as more attractive. She was probably just wondering for her curiosity.

That's what I thought. I guess there's isn't much wrong with that, although as a physical trait it's a bit like asking for a woman's weight or bra size.

ardour said:
kamya said:
Taller guys are usually seen as more attractive. She was probably just wondering for her curiosity.

That's what I thought. I guess there's isn't much wrong with that, although as a physical trait it's a bit like asking for a woman's weight or bra size.

Not really. If it was asking for the size of his weewee, then it would be like asking for his "bra size". If she asked for his weight, then it would be like asking how much she weighs. If she asks how tall he is, it's like asking how tall a woman is. ;)

Rainbows said:
Not really. If it was asking for the size of his weewee, then it would be like asking for his "bra size". If she asked for his weight, then it would be like asking how much he weighs. If she asks how tall he is, it's like asking how tall a woman is. ;)

Except that women's height isn't a factor in how sexually appealing they're perceived to be, whereas for men it often is.

ardour said:
Rainbows said:
Not really. If it was asking for the size of his weewee, then it would be like asking for his "bra size". If she asked for his weight, then it would be like asking how much he weighs. If she asks how tall he is, it's like asking how tall a woman is. ;)

Except that women's height isn't a factor in how sexually appealing they're perceived to be, whereas for men it often is.

Well I'm 6ft 3ins tall and I'm not exactly fighting women off with a shitty stick if you know what I mean ;)

ardour said:
kamya said:

Actually, I'm just nosy about how tall people are. I ask quite a few people how tall they are, women included. I couldn't tell from his pic if he was tall or not, so I asked.

Also, my bra size is 34B, m'kay?

TheRealCallie said:
ardour said:
kamya said:

Actually, I'm just nosy about how tall people are. I ask quite a few people how tall they are, women included.

I do this too. :/ Absurd, but there you go. It's just a habit at this point.

TheRealCallie said:
ardour said:
kamya said:

Actually, I'm just nosy about how tall people are. I ask quite a few people how tall they are, women included. I couldn't tell from his pic if he was tall or not, so I asked.

32D!

TheRealCallie said:
ardour said:
kamya said:

Whatever, the height thing was clearly to do with how hot you think he is ;)

Latest posts

Back