Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yin, Your beautiful :) And I mean that in the most gentlemenlest way possible; :)

Is gentlemenlest even a word? I think I just invented a new word :D

Leef `c aka sixteen, cookacola is the most well knows word in the wold ;)

sleepflower said:
meeeee.jpg

this is meeeeeeeeee

You already posted that one! Take some pics with your webcam. You were cute last night :)

loketron said:
leef'c your avatar scared me. i just pee'd a little ( but i changed right after) .......j/k
BTW why did you cut your hair! id kill for straight hair like that! i gotta poof ball doo.
dude, lmao look @ this
DSC03875.jpg

that's my natural hair. it's soo curly and thick and poofy.
i straighten my hair with a straight iron, haha.

Leef `c said:
loketron said:
leef'c your avatar scared me. i just pee'd a little ( but i changed right after) .......j/k
BTW why did you cut your hair! id kill for straight hair like that! i gotta poof ball doo.
dude, lmao look @ this
DSC03875.jpg

You have a Shaun White type of thang going on there, but I can understand the whole straightening deal. The scenester chicks love it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

sleepflower said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Just sayin' Hi.
MyPicture-4.jpg

are you a real cowboy? its hot if you are

Sorry to let you down, but no. There are no real Canadian cowboys on the east side of Canada.

Calgary itself is a different story.:)

Bluey said:
Yin, Your beautiful :) And I mean that in the most gentlemenlest way possible; :)

Is gentlemenlest even a word? I think I just invented a new word :D
I think I'm just average but thank you for the compliment. :)

sleepflower said:
meeeee.jpg

this is meeeeeeeeee

121832212879973.jpg
You are very pretty! :)

Leef `c said:
loketron said:
dude, lmao look @ this
DSC03875.jpg

So cute! Grow your hair back out. :cool:

Leef `c said:
Dude, you're hot. Are you bi? Lulz.

hahahahah. heh. Thanks Leef 'c. Come up to Canada and I will give good bum fun for U! ;)

I am willing to bet though that someone like yourself can get more female/male attention than myself so let's drop the charade.

DayvanCowboy said:
Leef `c said:

hahahahah. heh. Thanks Leef 'c. Come up to Canada and I will give good bum fun for U! ;)

I am willing to bet though that someone like yourself can get more female/male attention than myself so let's drop the charade.

What did you edit in this post? Hrmmmm? I actually don't get any attention when I go out in public & i'm really quiet. Maybe I just look better in pictures than I do IRL. Because everyone says I should be getting a lot of attention, but nope... nothing.

Leef `c said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Leef `c said:

What did you edit in this post? Hrmmmm? I actually don't get any attention when I go out in public & i'm really quiet. Maybe I just look better in pictures than I do IRL. Because everyone says I should be getting a lot of attention, but nope... nothing.

Have some hope man! If people say that than I believe them. I agree with them. I just edited out some stuff that would make me feel stupid to leave it be.

DayvanCowboy said:
Leef `c said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Leef `c said:

Have some hope man! If people say that than I believe them. I agree with them. I just edited out some stuff that would make me feel stupid to leave it be.

Do you use MSN or anything?

Leef `c said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Leef `c said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Leef `c said:

I just found out yesterday that people here are using MSN instead of the xat chatroom. I am currently debating it but I am a noob so I don't know if I should or not. If I do, I dread the fact that I have to bother you and everyone else for their e-mail addresses to login. Or is there a room I can just get in? I don't know. *shrugs*

Like I said. I have avoided chat with people before because most people I have met really suck at chatting it up. Now meeting everyone here makes me kinda want to get MSN.

DayvanCowboy said:
Leef `c said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Leef `c said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Leef `c said:

I just found out yesterday that people here are using MSN instead of the xat chatroom. I am currently debating it but I am a noob so I don't know if I should or not. If I do, I dread the fact that I have to bother you and everyone else for their e-mail addresses to login. Or is there a room I can just get in? I don't know. *shrugs*

Like I said. I have avoided chat with people before because most people I have met really suck at chatting it up. Now meeting everyone here makes me kinda want to get MSN.

well, it's not that much of a bother to ask someone their email.
here Messenger click that & install it or whatever...

tell me when you've made an email and all that jazz and give it to me on here. i'll add you.

Leef `c said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Leef `c said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Leef `c said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Leef `c said:

well, it's not that much of a bother to ask someone their email.
here Messenger click that & install it or whatever...

tell me when you've made an email and all that jazz and give it to me on here. i'll add you.

Honestly. I don't think I am going to post on MSN again. One tooooo many bad times and a waste of time IMO. I am going to stay put on xat. Let's sex it up there! LMAO

Latest posts

Back