Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Knight, packyourbags, Sammy, Iwasaloverb4thiswar and Bluey.

Especially Sammy and Sarah, you two made me blush LOL.

lol punisher i don't know why you're always so hard on yourself youlook pretty good

actually i think it'd be safe to say you look like a badass -in a good way of course

:)

awww thanks yay

cute-kitty-chick.jpg

here's a kitty in return
and cause every badass needs a kittie sidekick

:p

Luisa said:
how cute was that picture! :

so i've been a member for almost 24hrs! HURRAH! So here I am below

WOOOOHOOOOO, and you've had the guts to post your picture already? *high fives* i've been here an year and I finally did it a couple of days ago >.>

Hi everyone.I'm really new on here but I think this is a great idea.I'm really nosey so I always enjoy seeing what other people look like lol.Here is my picture.I worked really hard trying to pose because usually I never bother.Most people who know me though will know I hate having my picture taken and I even hate showing my pics because I hate the way I look.

I'm also surprised by how many good looking members this group has!Its hard to imagien anybody on here having low self esteem.Anyway I'll shut up now lol.

Attachments

• n752317603_2108709_8857.jpg
    n752317603_2108709_8857.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 103
mvc018sab2.jpg

A request for me to bump it up....

Attachments

• MVC-016S.JPG
    MVC-016S.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 53
  • MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 22
This site is full of amazing, beautiful, friendly, and interesting people. Why don't I know people like you in real life? fresia my life.

Caesium said:
This site is full of amazing, beautiful, friendly, and interesting people. Why don't I know people like you in real life? fresia my life.

Its the same with everyone I suppose. T_T

AimeeLou84 said:
Hi everyone.I'm really new on here but I think this is a great idea.I'm really nosey so I always enjoy seeing what other people look like lol.Here is my picture.I worked really hard trying to pose because usually I never bother.Most people who know me though will know I hate having my picture taken and I even hate showing my pics because I hate the way I look.

I'm also surprised by how many good looking members this group has!Its hard to imagien anybody on here having low self esteem.Anyway I'll shut up now lol.

Welcome :D

Hijacc said:
Caesium said:

Its the same with everyone I suppose. T_T

I know, I wish I knew cool people like everyone on this site also in real life, I guess Hijacc's right, it's the same with everyone :(

Knight said:
Luisa said:
how cute was that picture! :

so i've been a member for almost 24hrs! HURRAH! So here I am below

WOOOOHOOOOO, and you've had the guts to post your picture already? *high fives* i've been here an year and I finally did it a couple of days ago >.>

:) Thanks! i figured i would start as i mean to go on and just get it out there. Although i did take about an hour toying with the post reply button, hey ho it's done now.

what a bunch of hotties we all are! :)

You know, i've just had a proper look through this thread to see what everyone looks like, and i don't mind telling you all, that i think your beautiful. I think i may even have a wee crush on a few of you! :D

Latest posts

Back