Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys,it's nice waking up to compliments lol :) Everyone on here is really good looking,just a pity we can't always see it in ourselves.

Sanal said:
I dont look good:(

Lexicon Devil said:
for you knight

MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
[/img]

evanescencefan91 said:
awww thanks yay

cute-kitty-chick.jpg

here's a kitty in return
and cause every badass needs a kittie sidekick

:p

yai said:
The lighting is a bit odd, but meh. >.>

33.jpg

88.jpg

Woo, photos! ;\ (I actually got a hair cut, so that's why I took those)

The following quoted people are sexy, very very sexy :p

..don't ask about the cat and the chick...i just added cause of the cuteness..

Me

Image.jpg

My woman

Picture045.jpg

My boy

Image2.jpg

My New House

Picture001.jpg

My backyard

pic17nd2.jpg

My Running trail (right by the backyard. Convenient eh Bobby Bobster?)

pic20mk9.jpg

My Motha FocKiN gaming room

017tc3.jpg

I'm really into working out as well. It's a hobby of mine. I enjoy talking about certain routines about how to get the best results for muscle growth and nutrition advise... I love it and it makes me feel good (And my girlfriend isn't complaining either ;) )

314f6dv.jpg

2njhrow.jpg

28i6d0m.jpg

34opw5i.jpg

5c0qjs.jpg

;)
But if any of you on this site like to get into health, nutrition, bodybuilding, etc. I'm game.

LMAO
Don't be scurrd
I'ma a nice guY i r
lol

I just want to see Bjarne's other site and meet new people here. I'm sure there's cool ass peeps up in this *****? lol For real, there's gotta be some cool people here... Uh, somewhere. Hmmm

This is my totally AWESOME kick ass brother! He is 6'8" tall and weighs in about 250#, big difference between he and I...I am only 5'2"..super short! lol

Attachments

• m_666fec37f1dc40853bba16dfb7f3088a.jpg
    m_666fec37f1dc40853bba16dfb7f3088a.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 91
ledchick said:
This is my totally AWESOME kick ass brother! He is 6'8" tall and weighs in about 250#, big difference between he and I...I am only 5'2"..super short! lol

Wow he looks totally cool :cool:

Am I the only one who really doesn't want to show their face so that they won't get recognized by someone they know?

If I were sure none of my family or coworkers would see this, I would post a pic.

My worry is not all that much that it is embarrassing to be lonely but more that someone will see this and start to worry about me. Maybe start looking up my posting history and start to draw conclusions and assumptions.

eh? said:
Am I the only one who really doesn't want to show their face so that they won't get recognized by someone they know?

If I were sure none of my family or coworkers would see this, I would post a pic.

My worry is not all that much that it is embarrassing to be lonely but more that someone will see this and start to worry about me. Maybe start looking up my posting history and start to draw conclusions and assumptions.

Well, there's one family member and my ex who know that I post on this site. I didn't tell either of them directly the name of the site, but they found out through different ways.
I already know that my ex has read some of my posts, and it doesn't bother me.
If the person in my family were to read some of them though then that person might get annoyed, but frankly, I don't really care about that either and I seriously doubt it will ever happen anyway. That person is not interested.
Out of all the other people in my life I couldn't care less if someone recognized me from my picture here. If I was working and my co-workers recognized me from my pic here and started talking about me behind my back and making assumptions then so what? Why should I honestly give a crap about what they assume? They can't hurt me. If I saw them giving me strange looks and whispering to each other and stuff and it was getting annoying, then I would ask them straight out why they were doing that and just remind them that assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
And if they start to worry about me and started acting way too caring and stuff then I would also ask why and just assure them that I'm OK, and that I'm just interested in getting some friends. Maybe tell them that if they really care about my well being then perhaps they should try to become friends with me since that would help with my loneliness... (duh..) lol

Oceanmist23 said:
Well, there's one family member and my ex who know that I post on this site. I didn't tell either of them directly the name of the site, but they found out through different ways.
I already know that my ex has read some of my posts, and it doesn't bother me.
If the person in my family were to read some of them though then that person might get annoyed, but frankly, I don't really care about that either and I seriously doubt it will ever happen anyway. That person is not interested.
Out of all the other people in my life I couldn't care less if someone recognized me from my picture here. If I was working and my co-workers recognized me from my pic here and started talking about me behind my back and making assumptions then so what? Why should I honestly give a crap about what they assume? They can't hurt me. If I saw them giving me strange looks and whispering to each other and stuff and it was getting annoying, then I would ask them straight out why they were doing that and just remind them that assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
And if they start to worry about me and started acting way too caring and stuff then I would also ask why and just assure them that I'm OK, and that I'm just interested in getting some friends. Maybe tell them that if they really care about my well being then perhaps they should try to become friends with me since that would help with my loneliness... (duh..) lol

I get what you are saying.

I think I care more about my family know. If one person finds out, everyone finds out. Then I have the whole fam pulling me to the side saying "are you alright?" and probably treating me differently.

I don't know. But I also don't think I have bonded enough with fellow posters here to warrant providing a face to these words.

Don't show your pics if you don't want to Eh..
It's okay...You don't have to do anything...

I stick out like a fucken door knob....
I've been ridiculed, mocked , look down upon and all kinds of good honeysuckle all of my life.
A little knife in the fucken back here and there just tickle me silly pink now.

My parents know..I'm not all here..lmao
They know i come on this site..
They don't snoop...

My living problems has nothing to do with this site..All actaully helps me.
We killed the fcuken elephant in the living room in our family finally :)
My dad see a therapist. He recommended that I go see one..lmao

I' ma hard headed, I won't.lmao

I go to support groups...mmm, evidently some people sees me walking into those rooms.
It's very important that my aynonimity be kept...If i decide too..then i decide to break my aynonimity.

Sometimes a meeting is held on a church ground...my fucken feet smokes when i walk on there...lol
I get to go save my ass and my soul. Two birds in one stone.. but never to save my face...
Two out of three aint bad..:)

Latest posts

Back