Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
Sanal said:
SP_A0216.jpg

omg its a face under all that scruff, lookin very sharp zak ;p

and *gasp* is that chest hair!? button your shirt up young man !

lol :p

lovehurtme said:
Not really. But thanks. I think that most people look at me, and make fun of me behind my back. :(

well i would say you have some deep insecurity issues because i see nothing about you that would illicit nasty comments, you are beautful. You have beautiful skin, a great smile, gorgeous hair, in fact I am jealous. And you are one of those women who radiates :)

I understand my comments may only feed your anxiety but if that is the case I really think you are in need of some therapy. There is nothing wrong with you, in fact EVERYBODY here looks absolutely fine, but we can drastically warp our image or ourselves when we are filled with fear and hurt. I hope you can learn to appreciate how beautiful you are, physically, but even more so, your value as a human being. Learning to like yourself inside is even harder than outside.

I missed it. :( Oh well.

BTW. Looking very good there, Sanal and Van. Keep up whatever you guys are doing.

There's some cute ladies here that's for sure. I'll see about posting some pics of myself.

Oh my gosh, Aquila, those green eyes. I've never seen green eyes like that. Freakin' gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back