Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say you have an air of David Duchovny about you, aquila. Back in the x-files days, ALL the ladies wanted a ride on his unidentified -- object.

pic50.jpg

Looking like a sad sack

noname.jpg

I like the misbehaving hair in this pic. Gives me a little character :)

pirate4.jpg

Arr mateys! Shiver me timbers...........or something :p

I hereby declare sad sack the captain of our Pirate Ship.

Arr captain, what shall we name the vessel?

I haven't been on this site for a while now.. That is because my life has changed. I found happiness.
I want to share that with you. Here are some pics of me.
DSC00244.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

sammy said:
I haven't been on this site for a while now.. That is because my life has changed. I found happiness.
DSC00244.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

That's awesome! I'm happy for you, and you look great :D

sammy said:
DSC00244.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

Sammy!!!!! Its so nice to hear from you, and I am glad you are feeling good. You look so bright and wonderful in those pics. I hope everything goes well. Keep it up :)

Thank you Punisher, Sonic and Dayvan. I miss all of you guys!
I don't feel like making a post about everything, but I'll drop by the chat at night time this weekend sometimes... (Australian night time that is :))
From midnight and a couple hours maybe....
I am also on msn now and then... send an offline message, I might be there! :)
~Love and hugs

Starman said:
stella said:
Starman said:
this is a very depressing thread :club:

why so?

cos it's too happy
sad-smiley-020.gif

It's depressing because there are far too many attractive people on this forum for lonely people. If they're lonely, it's no wonder I struggle. Let's see some mingers please. It'll make me feel better about myself.:D

Nyktimos said:
Starman said:
stella said:
Starman said:
this is a very depressing thread :club:

why so?

cos it's too happy
sad-smiley-020.gif

It's depressing because there are far too many attractive people on this forum for lonely people. If they're lonely, it's no wonder I struggle. Let's see some mingers please. It'll make me feel better about myself.:D

I'm with him! ^_^ Is this the right forum I was searching? Or it is beautiful and fan surrounded person's forum? :)

DayvanCowboy said:
stella said:

*squees*

This is exactly what I mean. Clearly Stella's a tourist, going on a little holiday to the lonely forums so she can tell all her beautiful friends what it's like. Be careful what pictures you post; she may send them as E-postcards to her friends.:D

Only kidding Stella. I've no doubt beautiful people are as capable of loneliness as anyone else.:)

Latest posts

Back