Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here goes, this is the real me, I wonder if anyone pictured me like this?
I just took it in my mirror after getting in so it's a bit.....erm...well I didn't manage to look at the camera lol

photo.jpg

Oh...it worked, well my cover is blown now! Kinda hope nobody recognises me. It might be cool if someone did tho, who knows?

Thanks eris:)
I'm quite surprised, you look a little younger than I expected and I like your hair, the pic is a little dark but it looks like a cool shade of blue! Nice to have a face to go with the name :)

Thank you :) I just turned 30 but I look 20. I went to buy a pack of cigarettes for a friend the other day and I got carded !

I went blue today. Before it was pink. Before that it was bleached. Im a natural blonde but I havent seen it since I was 15 :)

My voice is worse..I sound 9. Many times people will ask "can I talk to your parents please ?"

I don't generally care much about what people look like, so I didn't know until now that c2a8z thought I said something to him. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Eris, such a nice blue. How do you get it to show up? I can never get blue dye to take in my hair. I tried bleaching, but it still just wouldn't show up.

The problem with a lot of blue or "unique color" hair dye is that it is usually henna. With henna its really hard to coat the hair strand if it is thick shaft. Not thick hair, the actual strand of hair is thick. ( people with very dark hair have a thick hair shaft). So stuff like Manic Panic wont show up too well even if you bleach it first. Every once in a while it is also beeswax. That wont work well, either. You have to find a hairdye that is an ammonia/bleach mix ( what regular hair dye is made of)

It really is important to bleach it first, though. Do not use conditioner and wait until your hair is fully dry before you put the blue on.

This is what I used.

BlueEnvyBoxImage300px.jpg

^^^ lol I know. I told him to look stoic and thats what he did.

You should see his facebook photo. He looks like a serial killer.

^^^Hahaha... that's might not something to be proud of. :p lol

Aside from his serial-killerness, he looks like a decent dude. :p

To sadface: I agree with the previous poster. That picture captures a lot of personality. You're adorable! :D

Ta Da! Here it is! :)

Nice comments only please! You know how girls are lol

Attachments

• 2010-04-29 20-21-10.667.jpg
    2010-04-29 20-21-10.667.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 157
Badjedidude said:
Nice, Misery. You're pretty. :)

And you too, Spare. uhhh... not pretty, but... errr... lol nice pic. :p

Aw thank you thank you Badjedi! Love the name! hah did you post your pic sometime earlier in this forum?

Latest posts

Back