Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is an awesome beard. No matter how much you rip on him: God **** it! Respect the man's beard!

haha nice pic minty :)

here's a pic of me playing Frisbee on the pentacrest last Friday very collegy i know

:)

attachment.php

[attachment=1178ha]

Attachments

• 47195_474078155644_670365644_7125615_4870100_n.jpg
    47195_474078155644_670365644_7125615_4870100_n.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 490
tehdreamer said:
A more recent photo of me. Hiding under my hat, not feeling in the mood for smiling much, but not in a bad mood either. I'd call it neutral mood. Kinda dark cause I used the camera on my phone.

0905101908.jpg

I LOVE the hat. I wear ball caps all the time to keep my bad hairdays a secret!! You looks great! :)

Minty-mint....You have awesome eyes! I think the beard looks pretty cute too!
Evanescsence...You're adorable!

I have to go back and look through ALL of them now. I'll bet you're ALL cute! :)

Ok, its almost 2 am so I couldnt turn on the lights, but I shaved my head and had to post pics.

Im wearing almost no make-up as I put it on over 12 hours ago :) And Im tired and not feeling very pretty.So I guess this is what I look like most of the time. Maybe Ill do my hair or wear make-up or something some day. Still didnt get tattoo... getting that soon. Its taking too **** long.

100909-011404.jpg

100909-013739.jpg

100909-014212.jpg

100909-014237.jpg

The whole back is shaved. Woosh. People looked at me funny in walmart today. The hair is still blue, but doing the roots tomorrow and putting in a black streak, so Ill probably take more pictures. Hopefully proper ones this time.

****, Jesse...you're looking good. I mean that.

In a hetero way. I wouldn't smack your ass or anything. Unless you asked me to.

eris said:
The whole back is shaved. Woosh. People looked at me funny in walmart today.

Wow, when you said "shaved," you really meant it. Cool. I've had a few dreams where I ended up getting my head shaved, and it always looked good... in my dreams. I KNOW that IRL I would not be able to carry that off.

Also, I giggled at: "People looked at me funny in walmart today."
Just because.

Brian said:
****, Jesse...you're looking good. I mean that.

^^What Brian said. You've done a fantastic job, Jesse! :)

cheaptrickfan said:
Wow, when you said "shaved," you really meant it. Cool. I've had a few dreams where I ended up getting my head shaved, and it always looked good... in my dreams. I KNOW that IRL I would not be able to carry that off.

Also, I giggled at: "People looked at me funny in walmart today."
Just because.

The older I get the more I stop thinking about what is normal and I just do what I want. I think you might look good :) If you want to shave your head go for it :) There are many other ways to stay feminine. I asked my husband if I looked weird with blue hair. He said I looked weird because 70% of my hair is gone. So, I figured that even for me it is a bit much. I really want the back of my hair an inch long, and it will be in a month. I just wanted to do something drastic. Anyway, Im dying it near-black; it really contrasts my extremely pale skin and Ive liked the color combo before. And I can make it look neat and "normal" :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

and you 2 guys up there are pretty. Ive actually skimmed this whole thread and EVERYONE is really pretty :) No hobbits or butterfaces at all.

@eris. Love your hair!! Also, whoever said you're not pretty hasn't seen you in the dark with no make-up on.

Latest posts

Back