Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:
24xdyeu.jpg

Of course Tex was in his, but you can get an idea of the hat.

I actually saw a kid walking home from my kids' school wearing this hat yesterday. I did a double-take because I had just read this thread before going out to fetch them. I thought ALL had made me hallucinate it. :p

Paramedic.... gorgeous! I don't live too far from you... you are younger than me.... but, i like friends of all ages.... ;)

DTR- beautiful! love that hat!

T-thank you :shy:
And that's my favourite cat hat II, named after the late cat hat I :D I, uh...I like making hats... :$

Danielle said:
Paramedic.... gorgeous! I don't live too far from you... you are younger than me.... but, i like friends of all ages.... ;)

DTR- beautiful! love that hat!

Thank you Danielle!...I like friends of all ages to :D.

Lol, aaaaaaaargh? Were you typing while on the toilet? :p
I was wondering how long it would take you to find that. Turns out not long at all :shy: Sorry about the chat though. I was out like a light.

Me striking the best emo pose that I can. Sean told me to post here, although I'm pretty sure you will all say "oh you're so pretty!" no matter how bad I look, seeing how anything else would sound mean. ^^

Doubt The Rabbit said:
:shy:

Okay....

Here goes....

Serious Business...

2b-1.jpg

Business is still serious...

OMG. I think we have the exact same glasses! Or spectacles if you prefer that word. :p Sorry, being weirdly excited here.

Here's mine.

Well trZ, I think I'd go gaga over you. And not in the Lady Gaga sense, whatever that means. XD

Attachments

• My glasses..jpg
    My glasses..jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 43
I think my specs say cosmopolitan or some crap on them. I get a bunch of people staring at them on my face thinking, "Are they black? Are they pink?" Hey, people, they're both! XD

And you really are quite the studmuffin, trZ :)

dead said:
oh wow - you are beautiful!

Thanks! Gotta love salon days - they are the best. ;-)

Sean said:
Nice pics Paramedic, Doubt and CTF :D

Thanks, Sean. :)

trZ said:
Me striking the best emo pose that I can.

That's a great pose and a nice picture. :)

Doubt The Rabbit said:
I think my specs say cosmopolitan or some crap on them. I get a bunch of people staring at them on my face thinking, "Are they black? Are they pink?" Hey, people, they're both! XD

I love your glasses too. :) That reminds me, I need some new ones.

Latest posts

Back