Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trZ said:

Me striking the best emo pose that I can. Sean told me to post here, although I'm pretty sure you will all say "oh you're so pretty!" no matter how bad I look, seeing how anything else would sound mean. ^^

Aha, true.

Nice picture!

csmswhs said:
lonelyy3t said:
nice pic every1 :D

@ctf yup i agree salon days are the best

@trz lol i love your pose

this is me ^_^
5110491984_242198cc40_m_d.jpg

you are so astoundingly beautiful. forgive me. you've got to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

i'm female, and not lesbian myself (to keep the waters calm, no i don't give a rats ass if anyone else is), just saying that so you don't think i'm hitting on you.

you are just...

just...

wow.

an ugly ass like myself could be jealous, ok, so i am a little, but your so beautiful i'm not even jealous. that's! how beautiful you are.

(for example, who could be jealous of one of the greatest wonders of the world etc?)

so i started wondering. a beauty like yours must serve a purpose.

i'll shut up now.
That's right. How on earth guys aren't tripping over their tongues for you is a mystery.

@dtr lol is all i can say..

@csm hmmm i dnt mind but i dnt really see myself as beautiful as u say lol

@alone lol i really like that you notice the picture of eggs..hehehe..

I got to thinking: If everyone feels that day ain't pretty, and they post a picture and everyone tells everyone that they're beautiful.. How do we know who is right, seing as everyone has no clue either way? lol

trZ said:
I got to thinking: If everyone feels that day ain't pretty, and they post a picture and everyone tells everyone that they're beautiful.. How do we know who is right, seing as everyone has no clue either way? lol

Some people don't realize how attractive they are.
Poor self esteem . . etc.

lonelyy3t said:
i do feel pretty sometimes it's just that when i do my mom comes up with something to bring me down..
I've never felt pretty. Which is good from my perspective because I'm a guy. The point is that you said you do feel pretty sometimes. Hold onto that regardless of what others do.
I feel like an ogre, and not a cool animated 3D ogre. And I can't say that I ever feel different.
So **** others opinions about how you look. If you feel pretty, then you are.
....I have spoken...

Sean said:
trZ said:

Well yeah myself I have no clue if im hideous or not, but my point is that if the people on this site has low self esteem and cannot judge if themselves are pretty or not, how can I trust them?

Oh well nothing to worry about, just a bad attempt at being funny.

Beauty is not only in the eye of the beholder, but also in the mirror of the one looking back at you.

trZ said:
Sean said:
trZ said:

Well yeah myself I have no clue if im hideous or not, but my point is that if the people on this site has low self esteem and cannot judge if themselves are pretty or not, how can I trust them?

Oh well nothing to worry about, just a bad attempt at being funny.

I see, well, not sure :D.

So I finally found out how to make the ambulance fun for kids...and apparently the boss had his camera :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• headglove.jpg
    headglove.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 236
I have good days and bad days...It depends on my mood. Never saw myself as pretty or even cute though. Especially when I see a gorgeous girl and then look down at myself and my frumpy clothes and bedhead. Guess that's just how it is with shy people. :shy:

I don't remember if I already put a pic in this thread. But here I am: o_O;

me-white-22.jpg

Creepy... :p

Lol! I never thought of that. Asylum YAY! :D But I just love white colours too much. :p

Latest posts

Back