Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt The Rabbit said:
I have good days and bad days...It depends on my mood. Never saw myself as pretty or even cute though. Especially when I see a gorgeous girl and then look down at myself and my frumpy clothes and bedhead. Guess that's just how it is with shy people. :shy:

yes you are...;)

I figured its about time I put up a pic or two. My friends and family say I always look mad. I was having a good day when I took those taken. You probably couldn't tell.

Photo0115.jpg

Photo0123.jpg

dude that is an awesome picture cat :D

it's totally badass and I love the guitar,

and if you'll forgive for me being so blunt

you are hawt!

:D

evanescencefan91 said:
dude that is an awesome picture cat :D

it's totally badass and I love the guitar,

and if you'll forgive for me being so blunt

you are hawt!

:D

Hahaha, You are forgiven lol. Well if that doesn't boost my self esteem I don't know what will! :p

eris said:
Here it goes.... this is the addy http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af128/badcucumber/eoe3z.jpg < I will leave it in my album, and you can link it whenever you want

eris presents - Drcynic !

this is NOT me, just to make that clear. Im a girl, silly. It is him. He, who ? that guy. up there ^^^

eoe3z.jpg

me and frank

from the other night.

You remember ! sheesh.

just to make it clear, this is me ( down there )

frankiewank.jpg

You look like a guy I know named Steve. Are you Steve ? Are you from Gibson, Pa, and do you have a cat named Frances ?

If not, no worries :)

You look young. Everyone looks young, to me :(

donnie darko!!!!!!!!!!! got that DVD! great film

lol DL, no, I'm not in a band, but that one shot is pretty band-shoti-ish. such is the power of four really laidback guys and a new rebel camera on a tripod.

and cat: your hair is soooo Metal! /,,/ I'm also diggin the glove.

sallekhana said:
eris said:
Here it goes.... this is the addy http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af128/badcucumber/eoe3z.jpg < I will leave it in my album, and you can link it whenever you want

eris presents - Drcynic !

this is NOT me, just to make that clear. Im a girl, silly. It is him. He, who ? that guy. up there ^^^

eoe3z.jpg

me and frank

from the other night.

You remember ! sheesh.

just to make it clear, this is me ( down there )

frankiewank.jpg

You look like a guy I know named Steve. Are you Steve ? Are you from Gibson, Pa, and do you have a cat named Frances ?

If not, no worries :)

You look young. Everyone looks young, to me :(

donnie darko!!!!!!!!!!! got that DVD! great film

i miss eris deeply

Latest posts

Back