Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of posting my pic.... but as a new member I guess if I want to know more people here I have to be remembered somehow...
25g4bc7.jpg

This was back when I could at-least crack a smile about a year ago, sorry i don't have anything recent.. I still look the same I guess. The likelihood of someone I know finding this is probably low, but nowadays I probably can't care anymore..

geeky_loser said:
b59AGl.jpg

Yeah... I'm this ugly.

Half the dudes on this forum are gonna be green with envy about that facial scruff you have going on there. :p

*nods in approval*

wow geeky_"loser", your mind has got you tricked allright. Can I say something, from a man to another man? You're handsome, and getting rid of excess fat (if there is any) won't take you more than maybe a couple of months.

Well thanks for all the compliments... but since this entire forum is a feelgood safe zone, I didn't really expect people to be honest. No one would tell me I'm ugly...

Hehe, thats exactly what I thought when I poste my picture, and yeah you're right, no one is going to tell you that you are ugly. But the thing is, when you have low self esteem, you put yourself down in all areas. Fact is, you're not in any way ugly, you're a good looking guy. It is just your mind telling you differently.

Latest posts

Back