Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean said:
EveWasFramed said:
Sean said:
EveWasFramed said:
geeky_loser said:
[IdG]

Yeah... I'm this ugly.

Half the dudes on this forum are gonna be green with envy about that facial scruff you have going on there. :p

*nods in approval*

I'm jealous
th_un.png
!!!

SHow me your scruff or gtfo. :p lol (goo)

It'll cost ya (D).

Come to chat right NOW and I'll pay! :D

geeky_loser said:
Well thanks for all the compliments... but since this entire forum is a feelgood safe zone, I didn't really expect people to be honest. No one would tell me I'm ugly...

trZ said:
Hehe, thats exactly what I thought when I poste my picture, and yeah you're right, no one is going to tell you that you are ugly. But the thing is, when you have low self esteem, you put yourself down in all areas. Fact is, you're not in any way ugly, you're a good looking guy. It is just your mind telling you differently.
Well if it makes you feel any better, I'd tell someone they're ugly in a heartbeat (maybe not so bluntly, but...). Fact is, I haven't found anyone here to tell it to yet. I don't think being lied to makes someone "feel good".

I normally never post in threads like this. But what the hell. I am a loner anyways so not like anyone will recognize me lol.

Took that picture earlier this year. Forgot I did and just found it.

1.jpg

21acceptedbeingalone said:
I normally never post in threads like this. But what the hell. I am a loner anyways so not like anyone will recognize me lol.

Took that picture earlier this year. Forgot I did and just found it.

1.jpg
Another hottie to add to the site :D
Where were they hiding you people?? :O

dramaqueen said:
dunnoanymore said:
delete this

well i saw you annd you're hot. Why did you delete you pic?

Because I felt like an idiot putting my putting my pic up, who is gonna wanna see that :(

and thanks, should I put it back up?

meh here it is anyway, i'm going to hide now :S

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 93
dunnoanymore said:
dramaqueen said:
dunnoanymore said:
delete this

well i saw you annd you're hot. Why did you delete you pic?

Because I felt like an idiot putting my putting my pic up, who is gonna wanna see that :(

and thanks, should I put it back up?

meh here it is anyway, i'm going to hide now :S

nice pic :D.

thanks guys, you're probably just saying that to be nice but anyway. No one ever tells me any of that so its a nice change.

dunnoanymore said:
thanks guys, you're probably just saying that to be nice but anyway. No one ever tells me any of that so its a nice change.

i can LIE to you and say that you're ugly if you want :D

lolzzzzzz,, u look so hottttttt,,, wow.handsome

Shogun said:
I think you can actually tell that I am sad and lonely by the look on my face in these pics of me! :(

PJito2.jpg

Pjito12.jpg

Pjito16.jpg

You know, he's a beautiful hunk of man meat, but has anyone else noticed that his facial expression never changes?

Latest posts

Back