Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edgecrusher said:
i think it means hardcore but im not sure. if it is though, i agree. i wouldnt want to mess with you. you look like a badass, in a good way, lol.
Nah, I'm a teddy bear. I just try to look mean. I like scaring the locals when I'm out riding. I get served faster in restaurants. They just want to get rid of me. lol.

Wow! You're absolutely gorgeous, Broken_Doll. I like that you're not smiling. Very sexy and provocative.

ChiCowboy said:
Nah, I'm a teddy bear. I just try to look mean. I like scaring the locals when I'm out riding. I get served faster in restaurants. They just want to get rid of me. lol.

it does indeed mean hardcore. that is awesome that you are not an angry biker though, just playing the part :D

Here's a new one of me :]

164825_175719942468439_100000913047631_379847_4716495_n.jpg

I took this picture after I had returned from a 4 months intense training in the Academy. It*s so strange because I always wanted to leave my home and start a life on my own but after I had been so far from my home for so long, isolated and truly living a life of sh*t there I started to appreciate it.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 95
Badjedidude said:
458207168_6ae963bbcc.jpg

For scale, so you know how big it really is:
cal08corv4lg.jpg

what O.O
wow that's so cool! i want one too ;p

Primero said:
wow, thanks everyone for the kind response. I have always thought that I had too soft features for a man to even be called remotely handsome =P

why?
soft features considered beautiful mostly everywhere, you have a very pretty face so have some more confidence buddy ;p

Cathedral said:
Picture4.jpg

Here's a picture of me. My teeth are crooked and I am fat.

holy ****** nice shirt i want it GEMMME :p jk

my mom gonna kill me if i where that
u satanic if yes HS

and ya i am a SS (spirutual satanist)

its diffrent form the most satanist you hear of (killing etc) those are fools cowords , wannabe loosers

sorry for that no religios talks

decided to share too
it was taken this summer,,, and yeah my hair is mess.... it's much longer than what is seen in the picture :p

Latest posts

Back