Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brickinthewall said:
I think I saw you post in another thread that women like tall men , is this myth true? Because I'm very tall and to be honest it's not one of my characteristics I like, yes there are advantages but there's just as many disadvantages. :(

It's not a myth, so you are very lucky.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123853&page=2

If you're a short guy, don't despair. You don't have to have all the alpha characteristics to have an active and satisfying dating life. Like Stephanie said, she's average looking; and she gets plenty of dates. The same is true for men. You don't need to be perfect looking to get dates.

The reason why I harp so much on the alpha characteristics is that there are men who can't ever get a date no matter what they do, and they don't know why. So, I offer them the list as things they can work on.

While a date is not exactly what I'm looking for now you still give some good advice , if I will be looking in the future I'll come to you for tips . ;)

05022011752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel harassed ¬¬ but ever heard of a word man boobs?.. but, well..nevermind :/

Badjedidude said:
^^^ :( I didn't mean to offend you by putting that up. I'll take it down if you want.

no no, I am just kidding. was just feeling stupid how I overlooked the cleavage shadow, but well you have a much better eye for anything that implies boobs :p and I don't want to look like man either :D

Latest posts

Back