Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lynx, your really cute and have nice eyes.

I didn't look at all the pictures but you are all nice looking people.

Asylum. you have really nice eyes and hair.

Noah, you look really cute and friendly too.

Heck, I'm bored as all hell.. why not? **** I need a haircut.

Attachments

• Photo_00001.jpg
    Photo_00001.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 84
  • Photo_00002.jpg
    Photo_00002.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 36
spics170.jpg

They're called Sony MDR-V150. They work great and only cost 15 bucks. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-V150...2YPR/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297941024&sr=8-1

My brother got them for me for Christmas because my sony neckband headphones I had since I was 11 (man I got 11 years out of those things) were pretty much done for. The foam was gone from the speakers on them, the piece of plastic that slipped onto my right ear was partially gone and the wire at the piece that plugged into my ipod was fraying. They also sucked for wearing on top of hearing aids. I'm much more satisfied with my new headphones even if they don't last as long :). Here's what my old headphones were (exact model):

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-G57G...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1297941936&sr=1-1

Thanks. :)Yeah, I live in a wooded area, so the trees around my house create a lot of shade. The snow melts slower in the shade in rural areas than in urban areas I think.

I should be banned for my sexay face you can't see unless you click on the picture to get a close up

jrz6na.jpg

Well, here's a pic of me [I'll let you guys figure out which one I am ;)].

As you can see I'm not very photogenic, but alas, it can't be helped. Believe me, I've tried!

You are all good looking peoples :)

Asylum. Put some clothes on before I have to pull out the hose.

Peter Lorre. ****, you sexy

Latest posts

Back