Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0CI355A said:
Nice. Ryan what is that? ShySil, that's awesome.
Wow my arm looks gigantic. It's just a variation of a yin yang I drew. I wanted it to be asymmetrical and look like something from nature. To me it looks like fish, but people see different things.

Shy you're tat is your signature :eek: what does that image mean to you?

Wow my arm looks gigantic. It's just a variation of a yin yang I drew. I wanted it to be asymmetrical and look like something from nature. To me it looks like fish, but people see different things.

If you were genuinely interested, the masks represent my changing moods, and the heart with a hole in it is the result.

Yes, that sentence did sound corny.

Will you be adding to your tattoo, or getting any more in the future?

here goes nothing... (wary) i'm usually shy about showing pics to strangers, but why not... =)

2pta04l.jpg

shysilhouette said:

If you were genuinely interested, the masks represent my changing moods, and the heart with a hole in it is the result.

Yes, that sentence did sound corny.

Will you be adding to your tattoo, or getting any more in the future?
To be honest I'm not really sure about adding to it or not. I've considered it, but I don't really know if I want to commit to a theme or not. I have some ideas for others I'd like to get yes, one of the many items on my 'to buy' list. So yeah, once I'm rich lol.

**** butterfly, lookin' lovely :p

Hijacc nice pic. Where's your bird?

Interpol, nice face. Also, shirtless? Making me blush :p

0CI355A said:
Hijacc nice pic. Where's your bird?

Interpol, nice face. Also, shirtless? Making me blush :p

Thank you :D
and yeah, 6 months of going to the gym, gotta show it off whenever possible :p

Latest posts

Back