Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
INTERPOL said:
Hijacc said:
229010_1362438758716_1764027134_614787_2774368_n.jpg

lol Your hair looks almost identical to what mine looked like back when I had my long hair, even the colour, it went from natural to purple, to blue and finally to black, i think mine was a tad longer at the sides though. :D

I'm growing mine out again but i've got a LONG way to go until I get back to my original length :(

Long hair rocks.

nice pic brian the haircut looks great :D

and you do look pretty fly in a suit and a tie

:)

Hijacc said:
INTERPOL said:
Hijacc said:

lol Your hair looks almost identical to what mine looked like back when I had my long hair, even the colour, it went from natural to purple, to blue and finally to black, i think mine was a tad longer at the sides though. :D

I'm growing mine out again but i've got a LONG way to go until I get back to my original length :(

Long hair rocks.

Indeed. :)

awww that's a very pretty picture. One of those which spreads happiness to everyone who sees it :)

Dammit, I really need to get me a suit. <_< Only thing I got so far is the hat.

Finally thought to post the mugshot:

the_hat.jpg

Bread, you look dangerously close to my friend Joe. It's funny, he wears hats like you do.

Bread, you look dangerously close to my friend Joe. It's funny, he wears hats like you do.

Nice, Seriph

Bread, I gotta say, I opened this thread and I only saw the top half of you face and then I read about only having the hat and I got a little worried... LMAO Nice pic tho :)

Latest posts

Back