Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
MOAR FACES LESS TALKY-TALKY

Me playing/teaching guitar to the guy sitting down.

steve40.jpg

Why is your willy a microphone thing?

PieBeNice said:
Badjedidude said:
MOAR FACES LESS TALKY-TALKY

Me playing/teaching guitar to the guy sitting down.

steve40.jpg

Why is your willy a microphone thing?
THATS WHAT MY SISTER SAIS TO BO LAST NIGHT WHEN I ASKED WHY THE MICROPHONE WAS THERE!!!!

And I'm now a little scared and intrigued that IO will come to kidnap me.....

IgnoredOne said:
jean-vic said:
There is nothing worse than being human. We are a vile, cruel species. We are the most flawed of all creatures, to be blessed with conscious thought and to use it as we do. Still, I am human, and I am subject to the same desires and passions as all humans, but I know how to control myself, how to behave. Doesn't mean the potential isn't within me.

I am human, but I'm ahead of the curve. ;)

There's nothing wrong than being alive. Being alive is the cause of all pain.

I do not flatly embrace every single emotion, but at the same time, I think it is foolish not to acknowledge that our natural legacy has given us a great deal as well. Being rational is a wonderful thing; and being happy, too, is quite nice.

If you truly believe that you are ahead of the curve, I think one would have to demonstrate concrete achievement. If you do have that, then good for you. For myself, I content myself with simply being the best man that I can be, and I feel that is enough.

Limlim said:
To be fair I think I was the only one who was overly crude on here who focused right on... specific traits normally not mentioned. All anyone else really said was that she was good looking. Which I think is just fine.

And as far as I know, she didn't take offense. I just find it a bit strange and pretentious that someone should go and take offense /for/ her, or so it feels.

Wow. You really think I view myself as better than anyone? If I thought that, I wouldn't be here. I'd be out in the world, confident in myself. I'm on here because I'm the same as all of you.

Who took offence? I made a joke about the comments made on this thread. I explained my joke and my unease at the way people post and it starts a conflict? It's madness. Condemnedsoul and I then descended into some more humour and Joker quotes on my part (i.e. ahead of the curve/ I hope I don't need to explain the irony of quoting Joker in the follow up to the discussion we had) but it leads to all manner of crazy.

But anyway, I think perhaps badjedidude was right. Let's just get back to pictures. If you want to continue, you know where to find me. PM is always open.

@Badjedidude
trying to learn how to play guitar, and it's really hard to get the fingers to do what I wanna do. any advice? :)

cookie said:
@Badjedidude
trying to learn how to play guitar, and it's really hard to get the fingers to do what I wanna do. any advice?

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.

Honestly, there's no shortcut or quick method to it. If you can manage to practice for half an hour every day, you'll be surprised by the progress you will make in just a few weeks.

START SLOW. Don't try to play any hard songs and don't play things very fast. Just learn a few simple chords in the first two frets: A, E, G, F, etc. And practice getting to where you can play those quickly and switch between them smoothly. Just focus on that for a couple of weeks... then you can start building your own simple songs and experimenting further from there. :)

Good luck with learning to play!

Badjedidude said:
cookie said:
@Badjedidude
trying to learn how to play guitar, and it's really hard to get the fingers to do what I wanna do. any advice?

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.

Honestly, there's no shortcut or quick method to it. If you can manage to practice for half an hour every day, you'll be surprised by the progress you will make in just a few weeks.

START SLOW. Don't try to play any hard songs and don't play things very fast. Just learn a few simple chords in the first two frets: A, E, G, F, etc. And practice getting to where you can play those quickly and switch between them smoothly. Just focus on that for a couple of weeks... then you can start building your own simple songs and experimenting further from there. :)

Good luck with learning to play!

Hey, thanks for your reply. :) I have to admit I didn't practise now for a week. Just having a frustrating phase, sometimes I think I am just not "talented" enough for it. First I tried in by myself then I had a teacher but I think he is not used to super-beginners like me. I can play a minor, major, D (was really hard to learn), G, E....but I can't play a song without pausing. ......:club:

Okayyyyy I was warned but I didn't think there would be this much!!!

Liley said:
Vivyyy, my pretty doll <3
Thank you Liley darling!

condemnedsoul666 said:
I find it hard just to like someone based on looks, and I only compliment people without having an ulterior motive.
So i guess I ain't human either, and I don't give a fresia;)
Your inhumanity is what makes us love you!!!

Yeah! said:
Wow, check the sizes of these e-penises!
lmao xD

Callie said:
VideoVidiVisum said:
154200_469730353050_631213050_5693428_6293521_n.jpg
283423_10150249868738051_631213050_7475809_754251_n.jpg

225886_11660588050_631213050_480010_225_n.jpg
199657_10150113114278051_631213050_6444143_6852758_n.jpg
<------ Aaaaand a few months ago I had teal in my hair!
^ Before I cut my hair ^

I love your hair!!!! You're seriously pretty.
Oh, and you have a FACE, which I had to go back 5 pages to find.... :rolleyes:
Thank you oh so much Callie and lol yeah I almost forgot I had a face...

condemnedsoul666 said:
I thought she was pretty before it was popular.....
It's true you did!

Limlim said:
To be fair I think I was the only one who was overly crude on here who focused right on... specific traits normally not mentioned. All anyone else really said was that she was good looking. Which I think is just fine.
You were the first anyways.

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy said:
Callie said:

I came... :p
This guy was second.

Now how about a face?

14653_177717783050_631213050_2865456_1181811_n.jpg

cookie said:
Hey, thanks for your reply. Smile I have to admit I didn't practise now for a week. Just having a frustrating phase, sometimes I think I am just not "talented" enough for it. First I tried in by myself then I had a teacher but I think he is not used to super-beginners like me. I can play a minor, major, D (was really hard to learn), G, E....but I can't play a song without pausing.

Yes, it takes a bit of patience and resolve. :) But just keep at it and I promise you'll do better!

Just keep practicing a few ( 4 or 5 ) simple chords until you can smoothly and quickly switch between them. That will give you the basis for playing some simple songs. And keep in mind that you're NOT going to be shredding any killer solos or anything anytime soon. Like anything else worth doing, learning guitar TAKES TIME.

And your fingers are gonna hurt. ;)

Latest posts

Back