Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VideoVidiVisum said:
Vagrant, you continue to make my day! +1 point!
Hehe, you're welcome ^.^ Also, while embarking on my epic quest to find Callie's picture, I stumbled upon some of yours. I don't mean to be transatlantically-flirtatious, but you're gorgeous :|

Callie said:
You seem able to manage just fine, go find it. lol
GLARFHGBARAFHGHHGH you know, you could've at least given me a clue on HOW to find it, before I spent 30 minutes on it Xd In the future, whenever you make a vague reference to something, I'll remind myself of the "show all posts by user"-function, which could've saved me the 30 minutes of my life which I will now never get back again X'D
And it sure as hell wasn't what I expected - from all the mystery you shrouded yourself in, and the negative attitude towards yourself, I was sort of half expecting this hunchbacked-ape-man/woman kind of thing, but all I found was a good-looking woman :p (I really don't dare express myself more optimistically towards a woman 9 years my senior, let alone a mother :O ) So unless you were hit by a swarm of angry bricks after you posted that picture, in the future, you might want to try to not be so negative about the way you look :p

Vagrant Legacy said:
VideoVidiVisum said:
Vagrant, you continue to make my day! +1 point!
Hehe, you're welcome ^.^ Also, while embarking on my epic quest to find Callie's picture, I stumbled upon some of yours. I don't mean to be transatlantically-flirtatious, but you're gorgeous :|

why thank you, kind sir!

Vagrant Legacy said:
Callie said:
You seem able to manage just fine, go find it. lol
GLARFHGBARAFHGHHGH you know, you could've at least given me a clue on HOW to find it, before I spent 30 minutes on it Xd In the future, whenever you make a vague reference to something, I'll remind myself of the "show all posts by user"-function, which could've saved me the 30 minutes of my life which I will now never get back again X'D
And it sure as hell wasn't what I expected - from all the mystery you shrouded yourself in, and the negative attitude towards yourself, I was sort of half expecting this hunchbacked-ape-man/woman kind of thing, but all I found was a good-looking woman :p (I really don't dare express myself more optimistically towards a woman 9 years my senior, let alone a mother :O ) So unless you were hit by a swarm of angry bricks after you posted that picture, in the future, you might want to try to not be so negative about the way you look :p

I think you just called me old :O

And I don't think I'm good looking, so technically I wasn't lying. Sure, I'm about the only one that thinks that, but still.

Oh, I'm also technically married, you forgot that part :D

OH, also for future reference, there's a handy search box in each thread, you could have just used that. lol

Heres a better pic of me than the one I put up ages ago.....
2r3gp47.jpg

Latest posts

Back