Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure I like how this thread is turning into some "Look how hot/artsy I am" competition amongst the females, to which guys are drooling like cartoon characters. I want photos of the dudes! Bring it!

Equinox said:
I'm not sure I like how this thread is turning into some "Look how hot/artsy I am" competition amongst the females, to which guys are drooling like cartoon characters. I want photos of the dudes! Bring it!

I asked for more guys before......
I want more too XD

meekthoughts said:
Snapshot_20111020_23.jpg

My hair is a bit damp here since I recently showered.
I don't normally post pictures of myself, but I felt that it was unfair if I only looked at other people's photos. :shy:

*holds breath*

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

^___^

VideoVidiVisum said:
IgnoredOne said:
Glasses add so much cuteness, always :)

oh yeah?

301488_10150338584828051_631213050_8166863_219033174_n.jpg

do you pinky swear? :p

I"m scared of vivy now. You look demented with the tongue out and your pinky in my face. *goes cross eyed*

Dark_Poet said:

HOnest response. You look a little intimidating.

o.o

I don't know why you carry that vibe. When you open your mouth you're anything but. :p

lonelyfairy said:
Callie said:
Bullshit! show :D

I really would like to, but I feel so ugly and I am too shy! :(

IgnoredOne said:
Lies. I've seen the photos!

I don't care if it's a lie or a truth, I still feel ugly.

Liley said:
i've seen fairy and she's cuuuuuuuuuuuuute

Aw, thank you Liley... But I am not, really. :shy:

condemnedsoul666 said:
What they said ^^

Aww.

We don't care what you feel about how you look, how you feel about yourself is distorted.

>.>

Equinox said:

Hey now, i'm drooling over the females too! (un)

VideoVidiVisum said:
lonelyfairy said:
Callie said:
Bullshit! show :D

I really would like to, but I feel so ugly and I am too shy! :(

IgnoredOne said:
Lies. I've seen the photos!

I don't care if it's a lie or a truth, I still feel ugly.

Liley said:
i've seen fairy and she's cuuuuuuuuuuuuute

Aw, thank you Liley... But I am not, really. :shy:

condemnedsoul666 said:
What they said ^^

Aww.

I wanna seeeeeeeeee!

You will, I got a promise XD

Equinox said:

it is my speculation that some of the girls are trying to get the approval over another due to some hidden jealously. us men demand that the wimminz take more photos. the sluttier, the better.

thanks meekthoughts i think you are too :)
hahaha i feel like it appears i will drool in the next 5 seconds.

condemnedsoul666 said:
VideoVidiVisum said:
*resisting remark* if only it was on my OTHER forum

I'd bet anything I'm resisting the same one buuuut fresia it.

It is.

"empty"

Doubt The Rabbit said:
meekthoughts said:
My hair is a bit damp here since I recently showered.
I don't normally post pictures of myself, but I felt that it was unfair if I only looked at other people's photos. :shy:

GORGEOUS!
(No limlim you can't have her >.> )

UN!

Why must you make me unhappy bunny?

Equinox said:

I have noticed this as far back as the posts from 2008. Perhaps this is telling us something, that females are more comfortable with sharing their photos than men are. I'm aware that this would usually be considered the opposite matter. Maybe it's because women tend to be more narcissistic than men and artistically talented as well, with all due respect.

I always dreamed of finding that intelligent/beautiful/artistic kind of lady. Sigh.. :(

I'm feeling a little awkward now.. it was uncharacteristic of me to post my pic, so I hope it's okay that I take it off.
[EDIT] Oh, works now.

DreamerDeceiver said:
I have noticed this as far back as the posts from 2008. Perhaps this is telling us something, that females are more comfortable with sharing their photos than men are. I'm aware that this would usually be considered the opposite matter. Maybe it's because women tend to be more narcissistic than men and artistically talented as well, with all due respect.

I always dreamed of finding that intelligent/beautiful/artistic kind of lady. Sigh.. :(

I do agree that females often have the tendency to care more about how they look probably, which can lead to either loving or hating having pictures taken of themselves. I think men are equally as artistically talented though - at least the people that I know in real life. Of course, I'm not saying everyone is like that and I know you weren't either.

I hope you find the lady that's right for you. :)

Latest posts

Back