Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh everyone is so pretty :D do I even dare to show a pic....

oh what the hell

Attachments

• 155982_1699085033429_1127003891_31900228_3532727_n.jpg
    155982_1699085033429_1127003891_31900228_3532727_n.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 109
Your mental self esteem is your problem not your physical appearance, james. You are average to slightly above average, facially.

Thrasymachus said:
Your mental self esteem is your problem not your physical appearance, james. You are average to slightly above average, facially.

Agreed

And the last pictures from the girls I must say... very nice ::cool:

No, you definitely have very low self-esteem. Probably you were mocked so much sometime in childhood that to you "being ugly" has become of your self-identity as a result. Likely it was fellow classmates constantly ribbing and insulting you, your parents or a combination.

cumulus.james said:

That's the second time you've put a pic in here of yourself and the second time your allegations of being ugly have been unfounded by everyone here. As others have said it's your self esteem that makes you feel as though you are ugly, hell, I understand that, as I don't think I'm much to look at either, but I also know that I'm about the only person that thinks that about me. So think you're ugly all you want, but it won't help you at all in life, especially since it's unfounded.

I would agree that the second picture doesn't prove cumulus.james' point either.

Thrasymachus said:
No, you definitely have very low self-esteem. Probably you were mocked so much sometime in childhood that to you "being ugly" has become of your self-identity as a result. Likely it was fellow classmates constantly ribbing and insulting you, your parents or a combination.

I do not attract people. I don't just mean sexually but in 30 years of living I never attracted a friend or any of my hundreds of cousins and aunts and uncles. I must be ugly. I can cope with an ugly face. But if the above is down to an ugly soul that is harder to deal with.

You aren't ugly
I think you should try a more pleasureable look with your eyes though :)
Also, you look a helluva a lot like someone but I can't remember who >_<
Next time you a pic of yourself, for whatever reason, try to smile more, not just with your mouth but your whole face, including your eyes :)

You're not ugly, but you look closed and unhappy, which isn't normally considered very attractive. People don't make friends based on their appearance, but on their demeanor. I've seen way worse pics of people who have friends, so even if you WERE ugly (which you are not), that would not be your main problem. I don't think you have an ugly soul, either; I just have the impression that you don't really invest much time, effort and emotions in approaching others in a positive way, and that's probably why you don't have friends. But I'm just guessing based on what I've read on this forum, so I could be way off on this.

cumulus.james said:
Thrasymachus said:

I do not attract people. I don't just mean sexually but in 30 years of living I never attracted a friend or any of my hundreds of cousins and aunts and uncles. I must be ugly. I can cope with an ugly face. But if the above is down to an ugly soul that is harder to deal with.

I'm with Thrasymachus (AWESOME name btw)
As for attracting people... maybe nothing is ugly, you just instinctively push people away and reject them before they have a chance to reject you. You weren't terribly nice to me, and likely it's a habit of yours founded in the scenario Thrasymachus mentioned.
Also, I'm with condemned, SMEYES! (smile with your eyes!)

Yupp. I just used a Tyra word.

Latest posts

Back