Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the left in blue shirt. One of the only semi decent(ish) pics I have of me and also the most current (taken in August this year):

2ily05h.jpg

kinzeUK said:
I'm on the left in blue shirt. One of the only semi decent(ish) pics I have of me and also the most current (taken in August this year):

2ily05h.jpg

You look a happy chappy. I like your hat. :)

Mouse said:
kinzeUK said:

You look a happy chappy. I like your hat. :)

I was back then can't say as I am now. But thanks for the compliment. I got it from a shop in Walsall which is where my folks now and again go to shop; only cost a mere £2 - complete bargain I say

Nice pic Zenx49

My face is on my avatar. Not sure if it's telling much, it's kind of "creative". I might try to join a better pic later. I'm the kind that has to take like 20-30 pictures before having a decent one. :/

Arsenic Queen said:
kinzeUK said:
There are some lovely looking ladies on this here forum.

That's all I'm saying :shy:

some nice looking guys too ^^
I have started browsing the thread (despite the 500+ pages, lol) and in fact everyone looks good. ok so here's me in the summer of 2009. I was 32, I'm now 35 and really didn't change much. I still love Megatron. :p

http://lithdesigns.com/RandomJunk/AboutMe/14.jpg

You look even more gorgeous without the white eyes. No offence :p

kinzeUK said:
Arsenic Queen said:
I have started browsing the thread (despite the 500+ pages, lol) and in fact everyone looks good. ok so here's me in the summer of 2009. I was 32, I'm now 35 and really didn't change much. I still love Megatron. :p

I second that. As hot as zombie chicks are (ahem) you can't beat the living ones.

Lost Drifter said:
kinzeUK said:
Arsenic Queen said:

I second that. As hot as zombie chicks are (ahem) you can't beat the living ones.

And a third. You look absolutely awesome.

flaneur said:
Lost Drifter said:
kinzeUK said:
Arsenic Queen said:

And a third. You look absolutely awesome.

Isn't it nice to get complimented? :shy:

Cool hat, dude.

This one is a bit old, but whatever (my hair is still long, but flatter and shorter than it was in this picture):

m_11769f9216d22ffeb696e0721fdfd5c9.jpg

Wow, thanks guys *blush* :D :D

I really prefer me as a zombie, at least there's something interesting going on in that pic. The other pic lacks ambiance. :p

Yes, very nice to get complimented, although I'm not used to that. *blush*

Usually I'm the one holding the camera and ppl tend to rather compliment my artwork. :p

Nice hat DudeIAm. Interesting picture angle.

It's a cool pic, Flaneur, looking good. :)
You look a little like one of my friends, except he doesn't have facial hair.

Latest posts

Back