Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pic Dude, despite the attitude
Tongue_23x23.png

Syber Tiger said:
here the fat kid again
DSC00233.jpg

and i gotten ppl saying smile over and over again so here
DSC00234.jpg

I can see every ounce of pain in these pictures =/ I can only imagine what sort of honeysuckle youve been through...Im always here if you need to talk

imagefoby.th.jpg

Success at last. Seconds after this shot I was dumped into the lake in a most spectacular fashion. The moral of the story- hell there is no moral, just sheer fun!

imagequ.th.jpg

Yep, it's winter in Canada

Looks like I've got resolution issues to deal with as far as pictures go

Lonely in BC said:
imagefoby.th.jpg

Success at last. Seconds after this shot I was dumped into the lake in a most spectacular fashion. The moral of the story- hell there is no moral, just sheer fun!

imagequ.th.jpg

Yep, it's winter in Canada

Looks like I've got resolution issues to deal with as far as pictures go

Hey there sexy (:)

Really nice pictures everyone. Tiger, you look sad, but not bad at all. And you're not as fat as you say either, you need a little browsing of www.peopleofwalmart.com. These pictures ALWAYS make me feel better about myself as these people are always SO BADLY DRESSED. Grandmas half naked, and men with shocking pink stockings and what not. Go, have a look! :)

Arsenic Queen said:
Really nice pictures everyone. Tiger, you look sad, but not bad at all. And you're not as fat as you say either, you need a little browsing of www.peopleofwalmart.com. These pictures ALWAYS make me feel better about myself as these people are always SO BADLY DRESSED. Grandmas half naked, and men with shocking pink stockings and what not. Go, have a look! :)

haha thx for the link,
SophiaGrace said:
20120106045442.jpg

This is me after a particularly bad day...

looking good :D
is that a coin haing around your neck (coin neckless)

Soph (goo) So nice, but I do wish you looked a bit happier.

And now I'm being nosy and analyzing the contents and decor of your home :p

s668a0.jpg
[/img]
I know this thread is 'see faces' but I did notice that EQUINOX posted a warm photo of her parlour, thats not a face (:) so I thought that I would share with you good folks my shoes!
as you know, shoes do say allot about a person (:)

Latest posts

Back