Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww Thomas yeah I am pretty **** happy <3 you guys all look awesome! Love the tattoos, and love the sister reflection :p

Here's an elephant!

419745_10150640039663051_631213050_9272672_1632366998_n.jpg

Bob Arctor said:
Yeah you ride that elephant. :D

f6c3c618.jpg

I think it's the cool jacket, but you look pretty badass here Bob. Every consider having your own action series? :p

(I volunteer to be the annoying sidekick that gets shot in the second episode).

TheSolitaryMan said:
Bob Arctor said:

f6c3c618.jpg

I think it's the cool jacket, but you look pretty badass here Bob. Every consider having your own action series? :p

That would mean that you have to show your face here too.... have you?

Callie said:

Oh, ages ago! I'd put up a pic now, but I have a terrible faux mullet at present. Once I get it cut off I'll think about it ;)

TheSolitaryMan said:
Callie said:

Oh, ages ago! I'd put up a pic now, but I have a terrible faux mullet at present. Once I get it cut off I'll think about it ;)

Oh, I'm very interested in seeing this mullet. lol

TheSolitaryMan said:
Bob Arctor said:

f6c3c618.jpg

I'll take the role of his superior :cool:

"**** it Bob, you're a good ceup but you need to sleuw deuwn. These rules exist for a reason, remember what happened to your last partner? DO YOU REMEMBER???"

Up for a short while, a new photo since I got my hair re-done. I'm also trying out the soft focus feature on PSP. Almost as good as microdermabrasion for taking a few years off! :p

softfocus.jpg

Latest posts

Back