Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ledia said:
Can i come watch you dancing? :D or better, i want to watch you prepar some food (goo)

lol Sure! You're in luck - I usually sing and dance while I cook :D

Not the only one in this pic.. hopefully it doesn't scare anyone... found him on the road!

IMG_5581.jpg

Wow -- you're a natural beauty, Okie. Jealous.

But not jealous of the thing you're holding in your hand... Was it alive??

But you are super gorgeous!!!

Yes, alive :) It is an eastern hognose snake. They don't bite, but they pretend to be scary. :]

Couple of me this morning! Rather tired, so I'm sort of pleased that the image quality on my laptop camera is horribly fuzzy :p

ALL1.jpg

Photo_00034.jpg

You're really rather cute, TSM. :shy: I'm glad I finally get to see a picture of you without a fake mustache. :p

Moar plz.

Barbaloot said:
You're really rather cute, TSM. :shy: I'm glad I finally get to see a picture of you without a fake mustache. :p

Moar plz.

I agree with this... But, I still wanna see the mullet. :D

Callie said:
Barbaloot said:

Moar plz.

I agree with this... But, I still wanna see the mullet. :D

Awww, thanks ladies, very kind comments :)

Callie, I'm afraid the mullet may take some time to grow back. To be honest I'm sort of happy, it looks awful, lol :p

Right now I'm at the "Man Mane" stage of hair, where it's a little bit too long. A few more weeks and it becomes "The Curly Mullet"...so I'll probably get it cut before then ;)

285589_10150257594158163_505598162_7852956_7340461_n.jpg

With bonus kitten. I don't remember what twisted thought process led to this moment. (The other hand is that of my sister's boyfriend)

ajdass1 said:
285589_10150257594158163_505598162_7852956_7340461_n.jpg

With bonus kitten. I don't remember what twisted thought process led to this moment. (The other hand is that of my sister's boyfriend)

Nice pic. Ajdass

But isn't it wrong to play table tennis with a kitten?

ajdass1 said:

Lol, epic photo AJ. My first reaction was: "Is that...a cat?" :D

I've heard of sub-woofers but I think that's the first feline amplifier I've seen :p

^ Nice eyes! You have an innocent look about you.

Thanks Okiedokes! I'm not sure whether it does tie in with "innocence", but you should see how I blush sometimes, it's embarrassing... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back