Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thomas] said:
Thank you! :shy:

Some people on facebook said I "look gay".. -_-

Nothing in that picture insinuates to me that you look Gay Thomas. Or were they just teasing you for fun?

Nice pictures everyone! I finally took one of myself today (eeek?!) - so now I have an avatar on here... I look pretty awful, but oh well, this is me! =)

shall I do it? not? a moment of sadness is clouding my mind, I shall do it then, here it is, in case anyone is curious

Attachments

• 579393_233620303407349_1599719231_n-1.jpg
    579393_233620303407349_1599719231_n-1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 147
Yes, you're very pretty Peaches.

I wouldn't be able to date a woman like you in a million years. Trust me, you're very attractive.

thanks both :) (I don't believe you of course, but, well, looks are in the eyes of the Bholder)

Iceman: there are only two possibilities to explain why you say that:
a) that is not your picture
b) your body is in fact missing and all is left of you is a head and the top of the t-shirt (although in that case it could be possible to talk about dating ;)

Ashariel said:
Nice pictures everyone! I finally took one of myself today (eeek?!) - so now I have an avatar on here... I look pretty awful, but oh well, this is me! =)

Not awful at all, Ashariel! You look good :)

Peaches said:
shall I do it? not? a moment of sadness is clouding my mind, I shall do it then, here it is, in case anyone is curious

You look great yourself, Peaches. :)

487903_10150946976708051_1731932593_n.jpg

Oh, about 250ish pop tabs... from ONE day. And I didn't drink a single one.

Latest posts

Back