Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Good Citizen said:
Seosa said:
Re: ladyforsaken, you're too kind, :p

Re: The Good Citizen, given your username, you should be a City fan too, ;)

Ha ha yeah you have me there! Afraid I'm an Evertonian but thanks for all the league points last few seasons ;)

Hahaha, cheers for that 4-4, ;)

Iid7R.jpg

You're cute, Sci. :p

-I'll just leave it at that because I'm being harassed for hitting on you. >:[

OMG its Sci Fi, ha! You're looking good there matey, more rugged than I imagined!

(errm I'm not hitting on you either just saying! :cool:

Yep I agree too, you look lovely Veruca! :D

Aww shucks, thanks guys... :D

I'm sure its been commented before, but holy mother of god there are tonnes of lookers here.

PyramidHead said:
Veruca said:
yeah...don't really like my face :/
Why's that? Looks good to me.
Maybe it's the light, but you kinda remind me of Halle Berry.

You know, if the world ends today, I'd die happy :D

I have a tough time liking my appearance because I'm considered very unattractive where I live. Its not cool to be brown here :/

Veruca said:
I have a tough time liking my appearance because I'm considered very unattractive where I live. Its not cool to be brown here :/

Guessing from your signature language, I would say: France?
However, who would dislike brown skin? As far as I know, most pale people are trying to get some tan to look darker.

or are we really actually about ... racism?
Would'nt surprise me... I got a friend in the USA, who kinda has problems with it, even while it is not in dating. But kinda sad, that some people still hate because of such reasons in our modern world. Or how the wise internet once said:
"laundry is the only thing that should separated by color"

Veruca said:

lol, that reminded me of something my little girl said last year.
She came home from the first day of school and said, "Mommy! My new teacher has brown skin. It's so pretty! I wish I had brown skin." :D

EveWasFramed said:
Veruca said:

lol, that reminded me of something my little girl said last year.
She came home from the first day of school and said, "Mommy! My new teacher has brown skin. It's so pretty! I wish I had brown skin." :D

When my sister was born I wanted the little brown girl in the cot in the next cubicle. Apparently I had a right strop when I saw the pink little mite I got landed with instead. :D

Took me a lot of courage to post this picture of me. Sorry for my chest and shoulders, but I'm more confident in my body than my face, so I had to put it into the picture to get the attention away from my face. Shitty background kinda helps, too. :D
Please don't laugh...

edit: resized
34712203.jpg

Oh god, I hate my neck... giraffe. :(

Latest posts

Back