Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PyramidHead said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
PyramidHead said:
Oh god, I hate my neck... giraffe. :(
I like giraffes. :p
Hell yeah :)
I like them too. But even while I would love to ride on one to work everyday, I wouldn't like to be one myself. :p
Well lucky for you, you aren't. :p
I never expected pyramid head to look so nice under the pyramid though. :p

PyramidHead said:
Guessing from your signature language, I would say: France?
However, who would dislike brown skin? As far as I know, most pale people are trying to get some tan to look darker.

or are we really actually about ... racism?
Would'nt surprise me... I got a friend in the USA, who kinda has problems with it, even while it is not in dating. But kinda sad, that some people still hate because of such reasons in our modern world. Or how the wise internet once said:
"laundry is the only thing that should separated by color"

Oh no, I don't live in France, I only speak/read a little French. I live in South East Asia and despite the diversity of cultures here, there is indeed a lot of racism. And yes, oddly enough even though almost everyone in this part of the world is some shade of brown, it is generally not considered attractive especially for women. Which is why you'd fine tonnes of bleaching/whitening products :/

EveWasFramed said:
lol, that reminded me of something my little girl said last year.
She came home from the first day of school and said, "Mommy! My new teacher has brown skin. It's so pretty! I wish I had brown skin." :D

The Good Citizen said:
When my sister was born I wanted the little brown girl in the cot in the next cubicle. Apparently I had a right strop when I saw the pink little mite I got landed with instead. :D

I think I need to move to wherever it is you guys live lol.

Thanks all you guys for making me feel better about the way I look :)

Pyramidhead...you and your giraffe neck are plenty sexy trust me.

Veruca said:
PyramidHead said:
Guessing from your signature language, I would say: France?
However, who would dislike brown skin? As far as I know, most pale people are trying to get some tan to look darker.

or are we really actually about ... racism?
Would'nt surprise me... I got a friend in the USA, who kinda has problems with it, even while it is not in dating. But kinda sad, that some people still hate because of such reasons in our modern world. Or how the wise internet once said:
"laundry is the only thing that should separated by color"

Oh no, I don't live in France, I only speak/read a little French. I live in South East Asia and despite the diversity of cultures here, there is indeed a lot of racism. And yes, oddly enough even though almost everyone in this part of the world is some shade of brown, it is generally not considered attractive especially for women. Which is why you'd fine tonnes of bleaching/whitening products :/

EveWasFramed said:
lol, that reminded me of something my little girl said last year.
She came home from the first day of school and said, "Mommy! My new teacher has brown skin. It's so pretty! I wish I had brown skin." :D

The Good Citizen said:
When my sister was born I wanted the little brown girl in the cot in the next cubicle. Apparently I had a right strop when I saw the pink little mite I got landed with instead. :D

I think I need to move to wherever it is you guys live lol.

Thanks all you guys for making me feel better about the way I look :)

Pyramidhead...you and your giraffe neck are plenty sexy trust me.

There are so many skin whitening products here -.- and they'll be on the tv, advertised by a very white chinese lady, wearing an all-white outfit, and she comes into the room which is painted white and all the furniture is white, and she opens her mouth to reveal her perfectly shaped shiny white teeth, and for some reason she's got a white bow and arrow and she's shooting at a target, which is also white??? AND SHE'S ADVERTISING SKIN WHITENING LOTION OH GOD NO

Well I think you're really pretty so there >:[

Thanks everyone... guess I could feel more confident about it.

condemnedsoul666 said:
I never expected pyramid head to look so nice under the pyramid though. :p
You would laugh, he even has fangirls, who draw stuff like this and that.

painter said:
Iid7R.jpg
F'ng brilliant! You and I so have to go out drinking.

Sci-Fi, Veruca, Painter's Radio and Pyramid Head, you're all really good looking!

Your face is lovely, Veruca. And I can't see any giraffe necks either, Pyramid Head. :)

That's me:
qpm1qv.jpg

Thanks guys :)

Nope painter's radio, I'm afraid not. They're naturally dark blonde, I dye them brown and it ends up somewhat reddish looking :D

Latest posts

Back