Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you really preface a phot of yourself properly? Haha

Here I am, I usually photograph horribly but I guess this one came out ok lol

imagehoue.jpg

My GOD, people!!!! I went through this thread for like an hour just looking at you guys and girls, and I did not see one ugly person. I came to a conclusion a long time ago, and that is that people look EXACTLY like their personalities. If you see some guy that looks like a dick, chances are he's a dick. If you see some girl that has ***** written all over her face, well then, chances are that is what she is. And the same at the other end of the spectrum. If you see someone and your first impression is, "hey, he/she looks like a really cool cat!" then chances are that's exactly what they are.

But do you know what I saw looking at all of your pictures? I saw a bunch of introspective good people. People with good souls, and people who you can see in their eyes, are trying to figure themselves out. I didn't see any cocky, arrogant pictures. I didn't see anyone looking morose or feeling overly sorry for themselves, either. I saw good souls, and good looking people. Cool looking people. People that I would want to meet at parties and stir up a conversation with about whatever. Not a bunch of intimidating ********, or even worse, plastic people. Just down to Earth good souls. Its all in the eyes, folks. It's all in the eyes. Good for you. It's good to know I'm here with a great bunch of cool looking cats. :)

Photo_on_11_6_12_at_6_26_PM_4.jpg

Photo_on_11_6_12_at_6_25_PM_2.jpg

ThisSideOfTheRainbow said:
My GOD, people!!!! I went through this thread for like an hour just looking at you guys and girls, and I did not see one ugly person. I came to a conclusion a long time ago, and that is that people look EXACTLY like their personalities. If you see some guy that looks like a dick, chances are he's a dick. If you see some girl that has ***** written all over her face, well then, chances are that is what she is. And the same at the other end of the spectrum. If you see someone and your first impression is, "hey, he/she looks like a really cool cat!" then chances are that's exactly what they are.

But do you know what I saw looking at all of your pictures? I saw a bunch of introspective good people. People with good souls, and people who you can see in their eyes, are trying to figure themselves out. I didn't see any cocky, arrogant pictures. I didn't see anyone looking morose or feeling overly sorry for themselves, either. I saw good souls, and good looking people. Cool looking people. People that I would want to meet at parties and stir up a conversation with about whatever. Not a bunch of intimidating ********, or even worse, plastic people. Just down to Earth good souls. Its all in the eyes, folks. It's all in the eyes. Good for you. It's good to know I'm here with a great bunch of cool looking cats. :)

You instantly reminded me of a young James Hatfield! :D

Trying this from my phone so sorry if it doesn't work. If it does say hello to my little eyes! Will upload a better one when I can :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 45
Woz said:
You instantly reminded me of a young James Hatfield! :D

Trying this from my phone so sorry if it doesn't work. If it does say hello to my little eyes! Will upload a better one when I can :)

Woz, your picture went through mate. Totally awesome man, sitting at those drums, but don't hide your face brother, let us see you :)

Barbaloot said:
Nice pic. I like your hair. :cool:

Thanks Barbaloot, I appreciate it :D

Nice pics and awesome hair indeed, Gio and Rainbow :)

Looking good there, Woz! This is however called "let's see the faces", so remove that elbow please :D

Lua said:
Looking good there, Woz! This is however called "let's see the faces", so remove that elbow please :D

You can see my face tomorrow, hope you like it :rolleyes:

Woz said:
This picture makes me laugh. Makes me look like a politician lol :club:

No mate, you don't look like a politician. If you looked like a politician, my first instinct at looking at your picture would have been, "this guy is full of honeysuckle." :D

Woz said:

No mate, you don't look like a politician. If you looked like a politician, my first instinct at looking at your picture would have been, "this guy is full of honeysuckle." :D

I guess that wasn't your first instinct then? Also I hope I didn't offend you with my compliment, James Hatfield is an old icon of mine :)

Woz said:
Woz said:

I guess that wasn't your first instinct then? Also I hope I didn't offend you with my compliment, James Hatfield is an old icon of mine :)

No mate, you look like a cool young guy. And no, the James Hetfield comment is cool. I've been compared to rockers and metalheads for as long as I can remember. :)

GioRocket, Thissideoftherainbow - I officially have hair envy. Just saying :D

Woz - I love your picture. You look like an uber cool musician, not at all like a sucky politician ;)

Latest posts

Back