Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20121230_162429.jpg

i am thinking of dyeing my hair purple what do u guys think of the idee?

Syber Tiger said:
IMG_20121230_162429.jpg

No offense, but your signature is longer than your messages. This isn't really a techie board and probably not many people care about your gaming rig, much less your backup rig. :)

LonelyInAtl said:
Syber Tiger said:

No offense, but your signature is longer than your messages. This isn't really a techie board and probably not many people care about your gaming rig, much less your backup rig. :)

I looked back a few pages in this thread, and many people have signatures longer than their messages. Of course, that observation holds true for much of the forum. I assume a person's sig includes stuff they take an interest in and things that help express who they are. What's wrong if he likes gaming and computers? Sure, this is a loneliness board, but are we all supposed to have sigs pertaining to loneliness to insulate us from such needless and unkind remarks? There is an option to hide signatures when you view the forum, btw. Check your user CP. Maybe you could use that and save your breath.

Also, nice pic, Tiger.

Heheh, that is almost a "full house" as I call it, on the gaming sig. The only thing that's missing is a ghastly photoshopped picture of his level 90 Paladin with his username next to it and his position within each guild, on each game. It's an unnecessary comment on an unnecessary sig. No hard feelings though I don't care what people have in their sigs. Sigs are overrated anyway. ALl about the avatar/no sig combo for me. These things are trivial in the grand schemes but it's good to laugh about it.

Felix said:
Looking good Tiger! Seems like you're in a better place than some months ago. I'm glad.

ya, :D ty
i dont give a honeysuckle about other ppl and what they think enymore
and i am not depressed really enymore,i am relaxed,stoped using things(wary)

and just more happyer if u can say it like that
also lost about 3kg this month :p

painter said:
Heheh, that is almost a "full house" as I call it, on the gaming sig. The only thing that's missing is a ghastly photoshopped picture of his level 90 Paladin with his username next to it and his position within each guild, on each game. It's an unnecessary comment on an unnecessary sig. No hard feelings though I don't care what people have in their sigs. Sigs are overrated anyway. ALl about the avatar/no sig combo for me. These things are trivial in the grand schemes but it's good to laugh about it.

ya,i dont do rpg's
and i used to do gaming alot,now not so much
and ya my pc is still my baby :p
i build hir my self,worked hard for it :)

mintymint said:
Check your user CP. Maybe you could use that and save your breath.

Also, nice pic, Tiger.

I'll use my breath and fingers as I see fit. Thank you for your concern.

LonelyInAtl said:
mintymint said:
Check your user CP. Maybe you could use that and save your breath.

Also, nice pic, Tiger.

I'll use my breath and fingers as I see fit. Thank you for your concern.

Actually, your comment was snide and snotty and that kind of thing generally doesnt go over very well here. Also, the faces thread isn't the place for it, even if it WAS acceptable. Tiger's signature has been the same for ages - you need not attempt to make him feel small cuz his signature is large. :cool:

It's good for me because then I can see when Tiger gets an upgrade and I can spurge out over it.

But anyway, nice pic Tiger (Cool)

foreverrray said:
Eek. Bit scary but thought I'd join in and add my face to this thread as I'm new...

2u924xv.jpg

Not scary at all. You look fine :) Welcome to the site, and hope you're having a good New Year!! :D

foreverrray said:
Eek. Bit scary but thought I'd join in and add my face to this thread as I'm new...

2u924xv.jpg

Not gonna lie, and I'm sorry for sounding crude, but I definitely would.

Seosa said:
foreverrray said:

2u924xv.jpg

Not gonna lie, and I'm sorry for sounding crude, but I definitely would.

Lol I have to second that, sorry :p

Latest posts

Back