Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree about the picture: whoever said that crap to you are liars... And jerks... I have a low voice and have been criticized for it ;(

niave said:
Oh and everyone in this thread looks great. Seriously, I've gone through it a few times xD you all look so nice.

I know right!!

Senamian said:
I have a low voice and have been criticized for it ;(

Omg me too. I was once told that I sounded like a boy. I still think so until now. :(

I was told that a lot -.- And having a stupid name that the literal meaning is "derives from" a guy's name? That's just the icing on the salt cake! D;

zero said:
Hopefuldreamer said:
Snapshot_20131019_3_zps2f01a8cb.jpg
Now I see your face and my perception is:
1. You look like a woman.
2. I don`t see you at all ugly. Far from it.
3. I sense sadness in a person full of life and energy. I also get the feeling there is some anger dwelling inside, but kept under control.

If it matters, I am a woman and I have a sharp and critic eye on beauty. You most certainly don`t look like a man and I cannot understand why you are called ugly. Certain features are most delicate and I could also say what I consider beautiful, but I have a feeling this would only irritate you.
Well I purposely made my face look as neutral as possible, when I did the neutral face it made me look more sad than emotionless. But you pretty much analyzed me correctly. It's more sadness than anger though.

I have this picture as well. I took it with a cell phone for different reasons. But I uploaded it to my computer recently. It might be more accurate.

^ You remind me of someone... ??? Hmmm...

Anyway, nope, define-ate-ally a girly! :D

constant stranger said:
OK, this is in my apple grove last spring. The big deal is I figured out how to post a pic on this site.

What I want to know is what you're holding in your hand.

IS IT INVISIBLE??? :O

Badjedidude said:
constant stranger said:
OK, this is in my apple grove last spring. The big deal is I figured out how to post a pic on this site.

What I want to know is what you're holding in your hand.

IS IT INVISIBLE??? :O
[/quote

My hand was making a gesture drawing attention to the Asiatic lilies blooming around the base of that tree. I was feeling a bit smug about those flowers.

Hopefuldreamer said:
zero said:
Hopefuldreamer said:
3. I sense sadness in a person full of life and energy. I also get the feeling there is some anger dwelling inside, but kept under control.

If it matters, I am a woman and I have a sharp and critic eye on beauty. You most certainly don`t look like a man and I cannot understand why you are called ugly. Certain features are most delicate and I could also say what I consider beautiful, but I have a feeling this would only irritate you.
Well I purposely made my face look as neutral as possible, when I did the neutral face it made me look more sad than emotionless. But you pretty much analyzed me correctly. It's more sadness than anger though.

I have this picture as well. I took it with a cell phone for different reasons. But I uploaded it to my computer recently. It might be more accurate.

You`re right. In the second photo you look much calmer, but still sad. A mix between those two. The look in your eyes suggests hopefulness. Hm. You look quite confident. If you have social anxiety, you mask it very well, since I don`t see any of it in your facial expressions.

zero said:
Hopefuldreamer said:
zero said:
Hopefuldreamer said:

You`re right. In the second photo you look much calmer, but still sad. A mix between those two. The look in your eyes suggests hopefulness. Hm. You look quite confident. If you have social anxiety, you mask it very well, since I don`t see any of it in your facial expressions.
I have no anxiety on the net. It's out in public I have it. On the internet I am fine.

I'm one to hate large or loud crowds. The one mall that I have found that is not so bad for me, is 4 hours away, since the closest one, has up to 200'000 visitors a day x.x

Edward W said:
constant stranger said:
(..I almost typed in 'BJ Dude' but reconsidered that just in time..)

emoticon-0140-rofl.gif
rolf!!

OK. I owe an apology here to badjedidude and the entire forum.

"..I almost typed...but reconsidered..."? What bovine scatology! I DID type an uncouth vulgarity and then posted it.....who am I shitting besides myself with this "..reconsidered.." thing?

Apols people. I'll make an effort to behave a bit more responsibly.

I intend to work "bovine scatology" into as many sentences as possible tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back