Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul Meranda said:
me: kitchen: eggs, bacon and sausage that morning.. mm.. : bit.ly/1l67dJn

all the attractive women i make connections with seem to be in Europe hahah.. ugh, what a life.

and for the record, im not into males, but Zen looks like a completely cool person, and i completely agree with his sentiment about just needing someone to cuddle with.. well, assuming we had SOME sort of friendly relationship established already..

Haha, thanks man. You look like a pretty cool person yourself. :D

Obviously I mean that in the most strictly heterosexual way possible. LOL.

"Oh, I always rip out the last page of a book. Then it doesn’t have to end. I don't like endings.”

2mfmav5.jpg

^^^ BEST SIGNATURE EVER..

Paul Meranda said:
me: kitchen: eggs, bacon and sausage that morning.. mm.. : bit.ly/1l67dJn

You look good, Paul. Also, your cat in your avatar picture is so adorable!

HGwells, you appear devastatingly attractive, youre 19, and you like doctor who. theres good people, if not, a good person out there for you. Definitely. .. sorry if part of that was too forward.

Paul Meranda said:
HGwells, you appear devastatingly attractive, youre 19, and you like doctor who. theres good people, if not, a good person out there for you. Definitely. .. sorry if part of that was too forward.

Haha, Sci-fi is my thing, together with fantasy. And why thank you :) and no worries, I've had worse, hahaha!
My shows are WH13, defiance, doctor who, torchwood, onceuponatime, and and and, I have SG1 & starwars on my list... at first... AFTER sanctuary. :D

^ My story is very long. I don't mind you asking, of course, but i'm afraid i'm not going to share it here and now.

Rosebolt said:
^ My story is very long. I don't mind you asking, of course, but i'm afraid i'm not going to share it here and now.

Fair enough mate, I wasn't too keen on doing that here either but it became my introduction to the forum, although only a part of it.

Sometimes honeysuckle can just become too much and it feels good to get it off your chest. Cool specs though man! :cool: :p

Latest posts

Back