Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a photo of me taken less than a year ago.

*removed at poster's request*

Here is a pic of me. Ugh.

awyp.jpg

rudechaos said:
Nice pic! Can see right there u love the outdoor!

Yes, I love nature, wildlife and outdoor sports like hiking, snorkeling, sea kayaking and a few others.

ladyforsaken said:
Nice one, Spy. :)

Thanks ladyforsaken :)

HGwells said:
Triple Bogey said:
Stonelands said:

Green Strat is now sold haha almost sold the white one as well but plugged it in two nights ago and am not sure I want to get rid of it now...

nice photo

stonelands is so handsome!

Hey sorry for such a late reply but thanks! But I wasn't online here before you removed that photo of yourself that you uploaded a few pages back so I didn't get to see what you looked like :(

Stonelands said:
HGwells said:
Triple Bogey said:
Stonelands said:

Green Strat is now sold haha almost sold the white one as well but plugged it in two nights ago and am not sure I want to get rid of it now...

nice photo

stonelands is so handsome!

Hey sorry for such a late reply but thanks! But I wasn't online here before you removed that photo of yourself that you uploaded a few pages back so I didn't get to see what you looked like :(

I'll show you when I spot you on xat again!

EveWasFramed said:
Yup...another person who looks perfectly normal...no second head, no horns, no blazing red eyes.

:club: lol, told ya.

You were wearing your glasses, right? ;)
O' no that was all there you just didn't see it. The horns were hidden the second head was concealed and those was contacts covering the blazing red eyes, LOL :D

Ironhorse said:
EveWasFramed said:
Yup...another person who looks perfectly normal...no second head, no horns, no blazing red eyes.

:club: lol, told ya.

You were wearing your glasses, right? ;)
O' no that was all there you just didn't see it. The horns were hidden the second head was concealed and those was contacts covering the blazing red eyes, LOL :D

(wary) I just finished an episode of Grimm. You didn't just volga did you? *chuckles*

Latest posts

Back