Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
Tulip23 said:
Ladies great photos :):):)
Re 9006 the curiosity is building now
cy

a photo of you, Tulip would ne nice ! :)

I cannot compete with all the lovely pictures of ladies on here.Everybody might be chased away by my pic.:(

PS.I have no idea how to post photos

Tulip23 said:
Tried to post pic but said was too large...Now thats not because I am haha :)

I go on photobucket. I upload a photo to that (from my pc) and then copy it and then paste it on here.

This is from a while ago, but I look more or less the same.

dancobradodged_cropped.jpg

Nice photo The skafish.

I have changed avator to show me as couldn't get it to.post on here.Don't all run for the hills.On browsing forum it might be mainly young people.But I hope some people would be willing to chatter to an older lonely person like me.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I used to think I was ugly/weird-looking growing up, but then again, I never thought to consider that if I looked bad, it was because I put zero effort into my appearance. I used to have this thing where I refused to do anything that I perceived was kissing up to other people, even if it was to my cost. It's funny how the answer was right under my nose. It goes without saying that I never liked work appearance standards but the more I think about it, the freedom to be messy doesn't really help me. I think some people can do the grunge-y look, but clean-cut is what works for me.

Now I think that while I'm not much to look at ungroomed (but who is?), a little work goes a long way.

^Nice pic, where is that?

Tulip23 said:
I have changed avator to show me as couldn't get it to.post on here.Don't all run for the hills.On browsing forum it might be mainly young people.But I hope some people would be willing to chatter to an older lonely person like me.

Aw did I miss it or do you look like a cat?

ladyforsaken said:
^Nice pic, where is that?

Tulip23 said:

Aw did I miss it or do you look like a cat?

:):)
I cannot stop laughing you have brightened up my day.Yes you missed it.
I saw from another bit of forum advice on posting photos so will keep trying to get on in here yet.
Thanks
Hope you are feeling better and headache has gone now.

Latest posts

Back