Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im putting another pic of me up soon and I cant decide to put one up with me wearing my beanie all punked out or casual. <.<

Am gonna put two up of me that's like way embarrassing :p

This one was took about a moth ago on a night out at 2am in the morning and I was hammered and also wearing this girls ears that she put on my head in the chippy lol and ye I look like a right gay hahah. See how brave or dumb I am by posting this.

n879845533_4515937_4679.jpg

And this was took yesterday. I was wearing a wig, some funny glasses and a cuban cigar in my gob that's cost £40 for one. And I look like a proper geek hahah

Photo-2222.jpg

I doubt anyone else would have picks that embarrassing of them self. I dare you to post them if you have :p

Papabear said:
Bluey...

You look like a lot of fun to hang out with!

I try to be. Not everyone around me thinks so, obviously, other wise I would have moor friends. But I think my problem is I fresia ppl of when there acting like jerks. I have found most ppl to be moor tolerant of jerk offs which is something I never understand.

I know I can be a complete mad head and I also know I can be a very deep person. But I like me :D

Naleena said:
Bluey, Got blunt? RFLMAO!!!!

Do you mean stoned? Not sure what blunt means. Well I never smoked that cigar as I used to smoke but even when I did smoke cigarettes I allows like the smell of a cigar but to smoke them they are disgusting things lol

Sanal said:
Bluey. hahhahahhahaha. Man I cant stop laughing.

haha, That's why I posted them. For the laughssssss :D

hey my newest picture is on my avi, just uploaded it today. Let me what u guys all think?

Chris 2 said:
hey my newest picture is on my avi, just uploaded it today. Let me what u guys all think?

That is really good, but wasn't it you that didn't like his profile?

Minus said:
Chris 2 said:

That is really good, but wasn't it you that didn't like his profile?

What you mean? What I feel on the outside or inside doesn't really apply or reflect with other people think of me. I still have no friends and that is biggest concern at this point. Sometime I wonder "is it me or them"?

Yes i was thinking in one post you talked about your side view and how you didn't like it.

Yes what we think about ourselves, what other people think about us and what we imagine other people think about us can be three different images.

Chris I think you look great, I noticed that you had changed your avatar, I like this one better than your other one it was too complicated to look at.

Chris 2 said:
What you mean? What I feel on the outside or inside doesn't really apply or reflect with other people think of me. I still have no friends and that is biggest concern at this point. Sometime I wonder "is it me or them"?

I also think "is it me or them" sometimes. If you think you have some character traits that you think are bad, you can work on changing them... other than that, i don't think it is your fault.

Or do what I do...try to not think about it at all..

Latest posts

Back